“Gluten Free Cheese Pizza”
Review of Harry's Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Http://harryspizzamoncton.foodpages.ca/?
Description: Http://harryspizzamoncton.foodpages.ca/?
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Harry's is one of the few GF pizzas we have found in Moncton. We ate lunch there yesterday, and ordered a 12" GF cheese pizza... nothing fancy, and to me the simplicity of it helps to really taste the basics (crust, sauce) before adding anything else on. Add $2 onto the cost of a normal pizza for the GF option.

I liked that we could order a 12" pizza to share, as opposed to individual pizzas that we have to buy separately. After waiting 25 minutes for the pizza to cook, I have to admit that I was disappointed by the dry and somewhat disgusting tasting crust. I became somewhat accustomed to the taste, but both my husband and I agreed we wouldn't go back.

THAT BEING SAID, the sauce was good and I imagine if you don't have to eat GF, you may very well like this small place!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Fresh market ingredients, grass-fed beef, gluten-free and whole grain crust options...If you are looking for a pizza experience that goes beyond the corporate fast food pizza then Harry's is a place you want to try.

We happened upon this hidden gem as we were coming home late and hungry from a downtown engagement. We must have passed the Harry's Pizza sign hundred times on Main St. without noticing. It is located behind the Econolodge near the Tim Horton's and before the traffic circle if you are travelling west on Main St. When we arrived Harry was in the kitchen cooking but he wasn't too busy to answer our questions about his food.

Harry likes to buy fresh produce from local producers. He described enthusiastically the last batch of Nova Scotia tomatoes which were particularly good. He uses grass-fed beef on his meat pizza and says he looks for organic or other sustainably produced meats and veggies. This is important to us as we have made the decision, as a family, to do more to support our local farmers.

We ordered the gluten-free meat pizza which took about 25 minutes to prepare. Delicious and well worth the wait! Harry's is a take-out only establishment and offers delivery service.

8  Thank EastCoastLizzie