“GO EAT HERE. OFTEN.”

Lotus Fresh Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #42 of 264 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Vietnamese & Canadian Cuisine. We customize orders for those who have allergies or don't particularly care for certain ingredients. Most of our menu is gluten free & dairy free. We offer a vegetarian & vegan options also.
“GO EAT HERE. OFTEN.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

The food is flavourful and healthy. Service was attentive and helpful. Reasonably priced. Order the salad rolls to start. They are the best I've ever had. And I've eaten A LOT of Vietnamese food in my day :)
Bravo!

• Visited July 2014

Moncton, Canada
“what a great place!,,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

Was with a party of 5 and we were served by the owner. As soon as we walked in loved the little shopping area of authentic vietnamese wares. Come to find out, the proceeds of the sales of these items will be going to charity over in Vietnam. One of us bought a beautiful painting. Then, came supper, and everythimg was spectacular. Owner was willing to describe the menu items and even gave us instructions on how to eat it. I had the Pho soup, and he walked me through how to add the side items. Our friends had the three course meal for 2 special with pokpok chicken wings, spring rolls, fried rice with pork skewer, buncha hanoi, and desert. She raved about the wings and that they were the best in town! All of our meals were phenominal, and we can't say enough how impressed we were with both the food and the service. I encourage everyone to give this place a shot. Great people who deserve our support in the community!!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Cindy D
“Better since their re opening”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Their seafood bowl is really good, pad Thai is average, pok pok chicken wings are bland and boring, and their pickled daikon and carrot is ridiculously good!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank SchneiderGuy
Grand Manan, Canada
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

The decor drew me in first thing...along with the cleanliness of the place. Even the floors were extremely clean even though it was slushy and not very nice outside. No "tired" decorations here. Everything looked fresh and inviting. The music was easy to listen to with many familiar songs played on a piano with some Carpenters mixed in. Not too loud so talking across the table with my husband was very easy.
The food was excellent. Not weighted down with heavy, sweet sauces. The sauce was served on the side so we could add what we wanted, or just dip into it. My husband had a beef dish with noodles. I cannot remember the name but it was excellent. Plenty of flavour and lots of beef. I had the Pork and prawn with rice...although there were few prawn, they tasted wonderful. The pork was thinly sliced and grilled to perfection. No dried out, tasteless pork there. It was moist and flavourful. Veggies were wonderful. Not over cooked and soggy. Crispy and tasty.
I also had a starter of calamari. it was VERY lightly breaded, slightly crispy and had excellent flavour. Although at first I thought "Is that all?" since there wasn't a lot, the taste certainly made up for the amount. And after eating the main meal, I was thankful that there had been no more as I was full. I wasn't stuffed and certainly could have eaten dessert, but didn't feel that I "needed" it since the meal itself had been excellent.
I have already talked to my daughter about it and would certainly go back again.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Stephanie F
Moncton, Canada
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

All of us had Vermicelli bowls, we all liked the spring rolls, although the rest was disappointing. doesn`t compare to other places in Moncton that serve similar dish. My friends said the chicken was very bland. All of us weren't satisfied with the taste overall. Sitting at the booth was awkward, being short, I had my bowl to my chin lol. The booth seats are too low and too far from the table.

• Visited January 2014