“Awesome”

Skipper Jack's
Ranked #32 of 266 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort mcmurray
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

12 for dinner
Service was outstanding the waitress Janna was great
Food was delicious
Out of town from Alberta and Ontario
Great memory
Thanks

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Ges53

“Great Lunch”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Tried the OMG seafood platter. Fish, clams and scallops along with fries for $10! Great serving size. Food was hot, fresh and so good. The fries were excellent and would be great with their poutine. Saw multiple poutine choices including Lobster! Not sure if I am up for that...On the whole another positive experience in a terrific family restaurant.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank volleydad
Moncton, Canada
“Seafood platter is one of the best around.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I like this restaurant because it's never crowded. Their fish and fried clams are my favourite. One thing that is nice is that they have what they call pick two, which means you can pick fish and clams, or fish an scallop or other combinations.
Their prices are very reasonable as well.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Loves_Snorkeling
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“outstanding”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My wife and I showed up at ten to nine on a Sunday night and their closing time is nine. I asked if we were too late and we were told no problem. I am allergic to shellfish and wanted fish and chips. The chef, Curtis, came and spoke to me personally. He said he would try frying the fish in a separate frying pan but couldn't guarantee the fries were not shellfish free. I go into life threatening anaphylactic shock if I eat shellfish so I didn't want to risk it. I took baked potatoes instead. Curtis couldn't deep fry the fish so he made me a different fried fish which was my second choice and this well after nine o'clock. Furthermore he didn't charge me for my plate because he couldn't make what I wanted.(the fish and chips) Both Curtis and the waitress ( I don't recall her name) tried their best to please us and remained friendly and cheerful well beyond nine thirty. The food was delicious. Outstanding people, outstanding service and outstanding food. We will go out of way to return.

• Visited June 2014
Turners Falls, Massachusetts
“Disapointed”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Food was mostly fried, service was very slow and this was at 7:00 at night. Ordered mussels and there sure were a lot of them. My husband ordered a strange french fry dish which was with vegetables , melted cheese and cole slaw on top. I guess if your really into fried food this would be your place.

Visited June 2014