“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Expensive meal for a small portion of fries and a dry chicken burger. The deep fried pickles were good but overall I was disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

$18 for a rock hard burger patty, shrivelled half the size of the bun. The waitress asked how I would like my burger done, I requested medium rare. And got the most disgustingly over cooked burger I’ve ever had. Not to mention we wait a half hour before even getting our order taken.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

A delicious meal! Food was locally sourced (ex. Salmon is even smoked in their smoker) and tap list is always changing. Presentation of food is beautiful and there is inside and outside seating.

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for a burger amd fries last night. Restaurant is conveniently located right downtown Moncton, on Main Street. There is no free parking spaces for customers, closest ones are at the Assomption place, or right along main street.

Facilities were very clean, staff was really nice. Portions and taste was really good!

I would strongly recommend this location to anyone.

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

This place has amazing food and excellent service. This is our go to place for Gastropub food. We have never been disappointed. And to top if off, their patio is pet friendly. :)