“Great Burgers ”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

First time to this place. We had burgers and they were really good. Service was slow at the start but then it was fine. Music was loud. I reccomend the place!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on our first day in Moncton. Kids menu only had 2
Options which was a bit disappointing but we made due.

Food was amazing and drink options were top notch. Service was great as well.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

I had lunch here last week with co-workers. I ordered the Dijon crusted chicken that came with a mixed green salad. The salad included a few cubes of beets, goat cheese and a lemon vinaigrette. The plate came out with a small piece of chicken, and apparently "crusted" meant a two inch piece of skin that was seasoned and actually really good. I couldn't taste any lemon vinaigrette on the salad. The meal wasn't bad... it was the price...a whopping $17 for a small piece of chicken with a salad. I could understand paying $12 or $13 but it was way overpriced. Some of my companions had the fries, which were overcooked. I wouldn't return.

1  Thank CaraMeg0727
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Wow this place is something! Being a beer geek this spot was a must stop. Huge selections of craft beers from New Brunswick and all around the world, USA, Belgium, Quebec, to name a few. The local food was also tasty. Our waiter was friendly and quick for food and beers. Tide and Boar is a gem in Moncton and in New Brunswick. GO TRY IT NOW!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I wanted a taste of local seafood and there was a good variety of seafood options. I had a lightly battered halibut with salad which was nicely prepared.

The Murphy's beer went well with it.

I did not realize until later that their patio is beside their restaurant... It was a warm day and I think I would have enjoyed outside more.

Service was friendly and they honoured the slow paced meal I had requested.