“Quick lunch visit with family ”

Tide & Boar Gastropub
Ranked #24 of 285 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on our first day in Moncton. Kids menu only had 2
Options which was a bit disappointing but we made due.

Food was amazing and drink options were top notch. Service was great as well.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

I had lunch here last week with co-workers. I ordered the Dijon crusted chicken that came with a mixed green salad. The salad included a few cubes of beets, goat cheese and a lemon vinaigrette. The plate came out with a small piece of chicken, and apparently "crusted" meant a two inch piece of skin that was seasoned and actually really good. I couldn't taste any lemon vinaigrette on the salad. The meal wasn't bad... it was the price...a whopping $17 for a small piece of chicken with a salad. I could understand paying $12 or $13 but it was way overpriced. Some of my companions had the fries, which were overcooked. I wouldn't return.

1  Thank CaraMeg0727
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Wow this place is something! Being a beer geek this spot was a must stop. Huge selections of craft beers from New Brunswick and all around the world, USA, Belgium, Quebec, to name a few. The local food was also tasty. Our waiter was friendly and quick for food and beers. Tide and Boar is a gem in Moncton and in New Brunswick. GO TRY IT NOW!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I wanted a taste of local seafood and there was a good variety of seafood options. I had a lightly battered halibut with salad which was nicely prepared.

The Murphy's beer went well with it.

I did not realize until later that their patio is beside their restaurant... It was a warm day and I think I would have enjoyed outside more.

Service was friendly and they honoured the slow paced meal I had requested.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Very good dinner , great atmosphere and superb service! Centrally located, inviting patio too, however very buggy right now. À bientôt!