“Great pizza!”

Papa John's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 20 Quick Bites in Moncton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: We have a great new seating area with 26 seats! We are conveniently located on the corner of Mountain Road and West Lane. We accept VISA, M/C and debit. Wireless debit and credit card terminals are available on delivery.
Reviewed January 23, 2019

Late night snack, most of the other pizza places were closed or didn't deliver to our area. Was happy they did, as we didn't wanna go out in the storm.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 6, 2019

Pretty good pizza. Better if you have a coupon. Not an eat in place, for sure. I’ve never had bad pizza there.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Ordered from the delta. They said it would be 35 minutes. 65 minutes later we called and they had the room number wrong so they would do 50% off. I thought ok that’s fair it happens. Then the delivery guy gets there, I still tip him thinking it’s not his fault and he informs me half the order is missing. then when we ate it I found a hair in my half of the pizza and my 8 year old pulled a huge black hair (we are blonde) out of her mouth on her veggie side!!!!!!!! Absolutely disgusting. One small hairy pizza we waited almost two hours for was 25$

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Great food and very friendly service visit there a lot have never had on complaint on the service or the food .

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 6, 2017

One of the few places in town where you can get a vegan pizza on the go! Fresh ingredients and always piping hot. I think we found a new favorite take out spot.

Date of visit: October 2017