“$$$” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #81 of 261 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We have a great new seating area with 26 seats! We are conveniently located on the corner of Mountain Road and West Lane. We accept VISA, M/C and debit. Wireless debit and credit card terminals are available on delivery.
Uranium City, Canada
“$$$”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Sorry , but I found it over priced. Service was Great! But , it just wasn't the same for me. I guess Im spoiled from all of the Ad Campaigns they run for a Large $10 Pizza. That's it , its not anyone fault. Since the Canadian dollar is greater than the American, you'd expect the same deal. It works for Subway. Its a Terrific Product! I just had to know!

Visited December 2012

Moncton
“best pizza in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Whenever I get the chance to go to Papa John, I'm in heaven, the pizza is made fresh and you get to see the chef make your pizzza right in front of you, the ingredients are fresh and their sauce is delicious. The seating area is very small but the service is big.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Dorilla L
Moncton, Canada
“Sick...super sick.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've tried Papa Johns several times in the last 5 years, probably about ten. Each time I have been terribly disappointed. I'm not sure what they cook the ingredients with, but it never fails to render my girlfreind and I absolutly devasted will illness.

I'm all for good pizza, but I should not be reminded about my choice a day after it was eaten by the upset biology of my body.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
darrenNB_Canada, Owner at Papa John's, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
This comment is highly unusual and suspicious. We've been open for less than 4 years (not 5 as you claim) and we have never had a food illness complaint. You claim to have gotten sick "several" times, yet never once called the store. If I got sick at a restaurant "several" times, it would be unlikely for me to re-visit repeatedly. I certainly wouldn't wait ten months to write a review either. Interesting.

We are subjected to regular food inspections and franchise inspections, and have always had remarkably high scores. Health inspectors have told us it's a pleasure to inspect our facility.
Moncton
“Magnefic!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were just out for a nice summer drive when we spotted a Papa John's Pizza restaurant, never having eating there before, we weren't sure if we should stop by or not. The inside of the restaurant was tiny just two table, the service was incredible and the food was out of this world this is the best pizza that I've eating in a long time. We have return numerous time after . Yummy! Ymmy!

Visited July 2012
Saint Martins, New Brunswick, Canada
“Good pizza but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Somehow we spent $50 for 2 of us but we did have left overs.Great pizza with lots of toppings. Worth the price

Visited September 2012