“As the name says: Delightfully Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Delightfully Delicious Sushi - CLOSED

Delightfully Delicious Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This place is superb, its fairly new and we eat here regularly and really love it. Please list it on your site.
Moncton, Canada
“As the name says: Delightfully Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

The food is delicious! I've tried the sushi and some of the noodle dishes, and they are definitely my favourite, of this kind, in town, especially the Pad Thai. The prices and portion size are both very reasonable.
This place has a beautiful relaxing atmosphere, making it great for anyone; couples, business, solo-eaters...
Would definitely recommend this place to someone looking some authentic, delicious cuisine.

Visited January 2014

Moncton, Canada
“Delightful service, site, and eats!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have been eating here since they opened and felt it was important to review, especially after seeing that the other sushi place down the road crept up in the ratings (seriously, folks, canned tuna in a tuna roll? eugh, never went back!). I digress, the owners have treated us wonderfully each time we have visited. Weeks will go by, months sometimes and they recall your name and your favorite dishes. The chicken curry special is amazing, the pad thai a filling and delectable meal. I love their eel roll, their inari, and anytime I am down with a cold or flu, a takeout order of their chicken coconut soup is what gets me back on my feet. My husband and I are so grateful for a small local business that cares about its patrons. Thank you Htoo Htoo for your fantastic restaurant. We <3 you!

• Visited July 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“True Flavors of the EAST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Delightfully Delicious has been a true delight to find. The food here has flavors that take me back to traveling in the East. All fresh ingredients help to create this. The family owned and run business keeps consistancy in there food and service every time we visit. They have added some new dishes to there menu orginating from Burma that will excite your taste buds and leave you wanting to come back for more. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the Moncton area. Great Value and AWESOME FOOD.

• Visited June 2013
HALIFAX
“Worth a second review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Delightfully Delicious continue to add amazing fresh & tasty dishes to their menu ! Along with some familiar favorites. Such as traditional Pad Thai or chicken/shrimp coconut soup, never a disappointment.

The sushi moist prepared fresh and nicely presented.

Bright warm clean decor & the family who always welcome us complete the dining experience !

When traveling this summer its a must try if you want a great dining experience for some thing beyond ordinary.

• Visited June 2013
Shediac, Canada
“Don't plan to return”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was so disappointed with my meal. I ordered one of the Seaside combos which was 12 pieces of sushi for 9.99. The sushi was poorly assembled, falling apart as soon as my chopsticks made contact. The sushi itself was bland. The soy sauce that came with it was way too salty. Sad to say that I've had better sushi at mall food courts in larger cities. Not sure if geography had anything to do with it. I can't help but wonder if the restaurants in the greater Moncton area can get away with shockingly poor quality food because their customers set the bar so low. Needless to say, I don't plan to return.

• Visited March 2013