“Worth a second review”
Review of Delightfully Delicious Sushi - CLOSED

Delightfully Delicious Sushi
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This place is superb, its fairly new and we eat here regularly and really love it. Please list it on your site.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Delightfully Delicious continue to add amazing fresh & tasty dishes to their menu ! Along with some familiar favorites. Such as traditional Pad Thai or chicken/shrimp coconut soup, never a disappointment.

The sushi moist prepared fresh and nicely presented.

Bright warm clean decor & the family who always welcome us complete the dining experience !

When traveling this summer its a must try if you want a great dining experience for some thing beyond ordinary.

There are newer reviews for Delightfully Delicious Sushi

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was so disappointed with my meal. I ordered one of the Seaside combos which was 12 pieces of sushi for 9.99. The sushi was poorly assembled, falling apart as soon as my chopsticks made contact. The sushi itself was bland. The soy sauce that came with it was way too salty. Sad to say that I've had better sushi at mall food courts in larger cities. Not sure if geography had anything to do with it. I can't help but wonder if the restaurants in the greater Moncton area can get away with shockingly poor quality food because their customers set the bar so low. Needless to say, I don't plan to return.

1  Thank TMdS
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food at DD is fantastic. It is always prepared fresh, in front of you, in an open kitchen. Favourites are pad thai, miso soup, mango salad, dumplings & veggie sushi. The service at DD is nothing short of amazing every time-the owners love their restaurant, and the food they serve, and it shows. Decor is trendy and comfortable. DD also offers take out, which is convenient. Have taken co-workers & friends here from out of town, and they have all loved it. Go eat at DD, you won't regret it!!

1  Thank Gena K
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We travel to Moncton often for business and always take opportunity to eat at DD.
The owners themselves are a delight, always with a smile and welcoming great hospitality. And the food is amazing both in value and quality. Every thing prepared fresh with authentic ingredients. It would be difficult to say I have a favorite dish as I've tried most on the menu and had no disappointment. But I will say, the Avocado salad with its special Thai sauce is a real treat.

The place may look small but don't let that fool you.

I've spent time in Thailand and these people offer the real deal.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Htin and Htoo Htoo know how to add flavor !! Everything on the menu is incredible and you have the ease of mind when you want to try something new.. you know it will be excellent. Last night I had shrimp coconut soup, dd fried rice and an avocado milkshake. My (meat and potatoes) Fiance ordered tempura shrimp , california roll and pad thai. Everything was so hot it was hard to eat right away. We always go back for more. Very talented family. A Must Try