“Awesome!!! LOVE IT!!!”

Red Satay Grille Rouge
Ranked #6 of 264 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
“Awesome!!! LOVE IT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

My cousin told me about this restaurant and I had to try it!!! I absolutely loved it! I was in Moncton for work and was near the restaurant for a couple of weeks!! I went there about 2 or 3 times a week!!! The Jenny's special is my all time favorite, but everything I had was really good!!! EXCELLENT staff, very friendly and always smiling :) !!! I make sure to have Red Satay on my to go list everytime I'm in Moncton!!!

• Visited November 2012
Red S, Owner at Red Satay Grille Rouge, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thanks very much Shannon. There'a a lot of people enjoying the Jenny Special. It's a great dish, particularly if you're hungry.
See you next time through...

Moncton, Canada
“If I had to pick only 1 restaurant for the rest of my life...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

The food is excellent, the atmosphere is fantastic and the staff is something the other restaurants in town should not only be envious of, but could learn from as well!! From the moment you walk in, you feel welcome and at home. If you're a first timer, someone will be there to help you decide what you might like and make the perfect recommendation. The menu is just right so you can experience great food but not be overwhelmed with choices. Everything is absolutely delicious! To top everything, the tea selection is amazing. A great place to try new things!!! I love everything about the Red Satay. If I have to include what I like the least... I have to say that it's the fact that I can't eat there every meal of every day! Make sure to call ahead to see if reservations are possible. This place fills up quickly around meal time!

• Visited April 2013
Red S, Owner at Red Satay Grille Rouge, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thanks Nadine, you are very kind with your words. We are delighted you are enjoying our food and service. We are fortunate to have some of the best staff one can hope to have.
Moncton, Canada
“Most awsome Resto in Moncton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

friendly staff, awsome food always, never dissapoints!!!Always great food, at a affordable price, favorite items on menu is #42 with vegetable springrolls,

• Visited March 2013
Red S, Owner at Red Satay Grille Rouge, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Glad to hear you're enjoying the experience. We are really thankful we have customers like yourself that take the time and make an effort to comment on here about their experiences. Many thanks
Moncton, Canada
“Fave restaurant in Moncton :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been going since it has opened and have enjoyed everything I've tried. Personal favorites are the pork spring rolls and lemongrass chicken with rice :)

• Visited February 2013
Red S, Owner at Red Satay Grille Rouge, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thanks for the great feedback Amy. Glad to hear you're enjoying the lemongrass...
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best soup in Moncton!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We have been going to Red Satay since their opening. Everything on the menu is excellent; but the Red Satay Pho is simply the best! If you are a soup lover, this is the best bowl of soup in the city. It is always fresh, hot, just the right amount of heat, and full of sprouts, onions, noodles, meat, touch of lime.....simply perfect.

• Visited February 2013
Red S, Owner at Red Satay Grille Rouge, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
We sure are happy you're enjoying the "Red Satay (spicey) Pho (soup).
It's a popular dish.
Thank you for your kind words...