“Great food!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have just started appreciating the cuisine and I can assure you that I will be returning to this restaurant. The food was excellent, the staff very helpful and friendly, helping by explaining the menu items and offering suggestions in order to please and make your choice the best it can be for you.
We had reserved and were glad we had. This place is very busy and I can understand why. A great experience!

Red S, Owner at Red Satay Grille Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thanks for the generous review. We are blessed in that I feel we have some of Moncton's best people serving our even greater customers.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have been here several times and everytime it was fantastic! Service is always great and everyone is very friendly and attentive. They have very generous portions so I get take out for the rest. I have gotten the same thing the last two times I went, it was a BBQ pork dish with noodles and tons of veggies with peanuts on top. The pork is perfecly BBQed and not dry at all! I love their bubble tea - delicious AND fun! I will definately be back.

Thank you for the kind words. Happy to see you're enjoying the pork...

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was literally foaming at the mouth - this was the absolute BEST curry chicken I've ever eaten. I asked for extra veggies with noodles instead of rice - yummy. My friend had the Jenny special and loved it also. The service was top notch as well. We made reservations as we had been told that it was always full - there was an actual line up at the door! Worth the trip.

Red S, Owner at Red Satay Grille Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Wow, glad to hear you enjoyed the curry chicken on vermicelli Manon, it's one of my personal favorites as well. Thank you for the wonderful review. See you next time through..

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Busy little spot for lunch. Wait staff was amazingly professional. Very friendly. Incredibly warm and welcoming.

Food came quickly, and was spot on. Beautiful presentation. Delicious. Absolutely delicious! I ordered the Jenny Special. Noodles were perfectly cooked. Meat was perfectly cooked, tender, seasoned very well.

I will gladly visit the Satay Grille again. And often.

1  Thank Mathieu233
Red S, Owner at Red Satay Grille Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for your generous comments Mathieu. We surely are fortunate to have some of Moncton's best server. Happy to hear you enjoyed the Jenny, an awful lot of people like that dish.
See you next time...

Reviewed September 29, 2012

As soon as I heard they have "Bubble Tea" I was sold! We moved from Montreal to Moncton this year and couldn't find anywhere that serves bubble tea, it's not exactly the same, tastes more like a milkshake, but the tapioca bubbles are the same size, less flavours, but I'll take what I can get! The food was very good, reasonable price, good portions. I found it was excellent service. The waitress kept on checking up on us, my daughter had dropped a chopstick, and before we knew it she was holding a new one up for her. Also one of our meals were too spicy, and they made another one and they packed the spicy one they made for us to bring home! I will definitely go back!

2  Thank turcos333
Red S, Owner at Red Satay Grille Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Glad you enjoyed the bubble tea. It's turning into a popular beverage for us. Thanks for finally trying us out and happy you enjoyed the overall experience.