“Great Lunch, Friendly Service and Wonderful Food”

Red Satay Grille Rouge
Ranked #11 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My husband and I had the pleasure of having lunch today at this wonderful little restaurant. We arrived for lunch at 11:30 am and were lucky to get a table. By the time we left, clients were lining up for tables. That alone should say it all. The food was amazing and so wonderfully presented. The open kitchen style is refreshing and the staff go the extra mile, even though it was incredibly busy to make you feel welcome. We are fortunate to live in Moncton and we will MOST CERTAINLy be back and telling our friends about this place!!!

3  Thank Caribe-Harlequin46
There are newer reviews for Red Satay Grille Rouge

Reviewed April 18, 2011

If you visit Moncton - and enjoy great food, at reasonable prices, that has either Vietnamese or Thai flavors, this is the place for you! Will appeal to all ages - young and old. Note - while open for lunch, the restaurant does close from 2 - 4:30 PM.

1  Thank Barry56_05
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Any Pho I've had in New Brunswick to date has tasted about as good as what I imagine dirty dishwater might taste like... UNTIL TODAY when I had my first bowl of pho at Red Satay. It was delightful and I no longer have to wait to go to Ottawa for a pho fix. That Peter fellow who gave this restaurant a bad review is off his rocker. The food was divine! The service was fast and friendly despite the restaurant being super busy. The spring rolls were light, crispy and yummy. I had the Red Satay pho with shrimp and the broth was savoury and had great depth and the shrimp were large, pink and tender. I found the prices to be slightly higher than what I'm used to paying for Vietnamese fare, but it was absolutely worth it. I will definitely be a return customer. Again, again, and again.
Now please open a Red Satay location in Fredericton!

4  Thank Yummytummy2380
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Mediocre tastes, anyone who's ever experienced good vietnamese, would give this dive,
below 2%. Nothing is fresh, stale dried-our old BBQ pork slices, old colored small shrimps, lower class chichen in small pieces. Special JENNY is a RIP-OFF $15 for stale dried pork and horrible old dried red shrimps. The trouble is most people in this region never eat anything spicy so anything served spicy anyways is SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD. NOT WORTH THE VISIT. Plus I'm still burping rotten lemongrass seven hours later. AVOID

2  Thank Peter154958
Reviewed February 13, 2011

Hidden away on St. George Street, this place offers flavorful choices, great service and an amazing dining experience. Imperial Rolls to die for and their Signature dish...The Jenny does not disappoint! This place is always packed! One of Moncton's best kept secrets...It is a must try....you will want to go back again and again!

2  Thank pixielee101