1,021 results
All reviewswindjammer restauranttrio restaurantgames roombreakfast buffetdowntown monctongreat poolfront desk staffmarch breakcentral locationmain streetbusiness tripexcellent stayhot tubhopewell rocksking bednew brunswicklounge
Reviewed April 20, 2010

I had to travel to Moncton for 4 days for work. It's not always easy traveling on business, especially when you're 7 months pregnant! The staff at the Detla were so accommodating. First of all, I didn't wait more than 1 minute to check-in, my room was ready upon arrival. I had requested a King-Sized bed upon reservation, but they didn't have any available, so when I arrived, they had me upgraded to Signature Club so that I had my King!! From the exceptional service at the Signature Club Lounge to the mouth-watering cuisine at TRIIO, I didn't want to leave. I slept so well in their sanctuary bed that I wanted to stay there until I had the baby! The banquet team went above and beyond when I was in need of a few extra props for my exhibit booth for work, they gave me everything I needed without even thinking twice. Thanks again for a wonderful experience, I'll be back "home" soon!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank DithySmith
Reviewed April 14, 2010

As a regular guest at this hotel I appreciate the consistent and pleasing service I receive the moment I walk through the door. There is always a friendly greeting from the restaurant staff, the bellman, conceirge, front desk staff as well as room attendents.

The hotel is conveniently located with well appointed rooms. I always know what to expect when I stay at this hotel which makes travelling here a pleasant experience.

Hats off to a job well done!

Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank buraglia
Reviewed March 20, 2010

I stayed at this hotel once before so I decided to return on a recent trip to Moncton. The hotel is located in a great part of downtown. There is a Cora's right next to the hotel, and many restaurants within walking distance to the hotel. The hotel is on Main St. which also has a string of shops. Right behind the hotel is the Petitcodiac River and from my window I could watch the tides go in and out.
The hotel has been recently renovated, which shows in the lobby and the hallways. We were given a room on the 3rd floor, however when I tried using the High Speed Internet, it did not work. I spoke to a tech who sent someone up to the room. They could not get it fixed. I also noticed that the Telephone next to the bed would not work so I had the tech look at that. He noticed the phone wasn't even plugged into the wall! The power cord was undone from the phone and the phone wire was just lying there. He would need to move the bed to fix it. He left and the front desk called asking if I wanted to move to a different room. Within minutes the keys were brought up to me and this time it was on the 7th floor. The room was much better, everything worked including the Internet! Perfect.
I am a delta gold member and normally get turn down service with a bottle water and chocolates in the evening. We left the room from 6pm-9pm and when we returned there was no sign of turn down service. I found that a bit odd.
I also had a room that included Parking, Breakfast and one free Pay Per View movie ( March Madness promotion). No-one really seemed to know much about the rate as they wanted to charge me for breakfast, the pay per view movie and the parking. After many reminders and speaking to many different people and educating them on their own rate, it was resolved each time.
The pool and the hot tub were nice. While the pool is shallow it was kept warm.

I haven't decided if I'll return to the hotel or not. Whilst the problems were only minor it was an inconvenience each time. However the hotel is nicely renovated and the location is great.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pilotboy1985
Reviewed December 25, 2009

The room I got with my stay at this Delta hotel was decent, had an iPod dock with speakers near the two beds, which I thought was neat. I would've rated cleanliness higher, but I found a beetle in the washroom. The HDTV initially didn't work, but hotel service was quick and they sent a technician to fix it.

This isn't a bad place to stay from my experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2009

Our stay at the delta was very nice. We were booked into a premier room with 2 queen beds on the 6'th floor. The lobby was beautiful, check in was fast and the staff were friendly. The room was a bit small, it looked that it could fit 1 queen bed better than 2 queens. The bed was great, it was the new Delta Sanctuary beds, which is a pillowtop matress, lots of pillows, triple sheeting, duvet and cover. The bathrooom was VERY small, very hard to move around in. The alarm clock had a iPod dock so that you could charge your iPod or listen to it. Very nice touch. There was free coffee in the room, as well you get 2 free bottles of water (dont see that much). The view was of the rest of the city buildings, you could see some of the river from the room as well. The hotel was recently renovated and its not hard to see. The hallways and elevator landings are beautiful and the lobby is stunning. The pool is nice, if a bit small, we did not get in it due to too many people. We did not eat at the restaurant, but we did get nachos delivered to our room VIA room service and they were really good. The location is great, directly downtown Moncton, minutes drive from the mall, Magic Mountain and Magnetic Hill. All in all its a good hotel, and its my top choice in Moncton.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends