1,029 results
All reviews windjammer restaurant trio restaurant games room breakfast buffet heart of downtown great pool front desk staff march break central location business trip main street excellent stay hot tub moncton nb hopewell rocks king bed moncton area
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights. I paid for my room in full online. When I got there They asked me for a $200 deposit because I was using visa debit. They assured me that I would get it back when I checked out and that I wouldn't even need my receipt for it. Upon check out they made me wait while they did a room check. Then they informed me that I was smoking in the room, which I wasn't! Not even once! They refuse to give me back my $200. I feel like I was robbed! They are not an accredited business and I would not recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
4  Thank alohnes410
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Molly at front desk checked me in today and offered excellent service. Molly was pleasant, accommodating and informative. I have stayed at this location a few times and always get great service, friendly smiles and attention to detail.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2017

I've stayed at the Delta Beausejour many times over the years. It recently underwent renovations that have really upped its game. Where the hotel really shines though is the really nice staff, whether at the front desk or restaurant.
The food is good, gym is servicable, lobby very bright and open and the rooms clean and comfortable.
The hotel is also very well situated just a block from the river, near good restaurants, etc.
Moncton is a small town though, so call ahead if you need a cab.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Recently stayed at this hotel for a conference. Nice and clean rooms. Staff vey friendly upon our arrival Check in was quick. Nice location as it's downtown and you can walk on main street. Different shops and restaurants

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

As part of a Tauck tour, stayed at the Delta and enjoyed their restaurant. Very nice accommodation and the restaurant was upscale with really top notch food and service. The lounge was delightful and a great meeting place for our family group.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family