$152
  • Breakfast included
$118
$109
$99
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$96
$72
$113
Fairfield Inn
$103
  • Breakfast included
$114
1,002 results
All reviewswindjammer restauranttrio restaurantgames roombreakfast buffetheart of downtowngreat poolfront desk staffmarch breakcentral locationmain streetbusiness tripexcellent stayhot tubbed was very comfortablehopewell rocksmoncton areanew brunswick
Reviewed November 9, 2015

My father was driving from Ontario and needed a hotel for 6 to stay overnight in Moncton. It was a Saturday night and a lot of the hotels in the area were fully booked and had no availability last minute. I called the Delta on behalf of my father and spoke to the Front Office Manager, Mallory, and she personally was able to find me two rooms (with two beds each) last minute. She was so polite and helpful and asked me questions that would help make his stay more comfortable. She was able to get two connecting rooms for them close to the pool, after asking if he was travelling with any children. My family ended up arriving very late at night and was checked in by the Night Manager, Tom. He was also extremely helpful when he allowed my family to park their vehicles in the front of the hotel as he was travelling with motorcycles and was hesitant to park them elsewhere.

The staff at the Delta Beausejour is what made this experience for my family. They were all kind and helpful and exceeded my father's expectations immensely. Thank you for taking care of my family! I will make sure that I always recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Jessy W
Christopher M, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2015

Wow thank you for writing such a complimentary response. This service experience is what we pride ourselves in and is representative of our highly trained and personable colleagues. We are glad to hear that you appreciated the small accomdations made to make your stay more comfortable and we are happy that you chose to stay with us. Please return!

Reviewed October 30, 2015

Cali was phenomenal.

I've been having trouble getting my reservations together since the changeover to Mariott. She was patient with me and she was apologetic anytime I had to go on hold. She was willing to look up a previous stay to find some needed info and offered to call back if it would take too long.
I regularly get great service from the Beausejour, but Cali went above and beyond today. I got the room I wanted and great service too!

Thank you Cali.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business

Glad to read about your great stay with us over what was a busy weekend! We are happy to see you noticed some of small touches we put in place to thank you and the other runners for their loyalty. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

We stayed at the Delta Beausejour while in Moncton to run the Legs for Literacy half marathon. Arrival and check-in was a breeze. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet. I had the best sleep I've had in weeks. When the valet brought our car around at the end of the weekend, there were two bottles of water for our drive home. Special thank you to Chloe on the front desk who was beyond friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
Christopher M, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay with us over the Legs for Literacy race weekend and for taking the time to share your feedback. The water in the car certainly was a nice touch and I am glad you took the time to highlight this. We hope to see you stay with us again next year for this great run that benefits a great cause.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

Great hotel and very good location but this hotel is certainly overrated because of the location. A lots of reno have been put into it but it still need a lot more to bring it up to customers expectation. Good service, great food and mice place to saty but again it needs renovation.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you pointed out some renovations that indeed have happened to our lobby, convention space and other public areas. We are excited to say that our guest room renovation will begin soon and this will add additional layers of comfort and convenience to your stay in the future.
We hope you return to experience this change!

Reviewed October 28, 2015

We stayed at this hotel for a night and it was amazing. Great service upon check in through to check out. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean and well looked after. Breakfast buffet in Trio was outstanding. The omelette station was a great touch. Will certainly be back.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback and thank you for pointing out our exceptional breakfast buffet. We do have a great restaurant, particularly a great breakfast buffet with a chef-manned omelette station. This is the full-service hotel experience that you often fail to find today, and we are proud to offer it.
Hope to see you return soon!