“Another lovely stay at the Delta”

Delta Beausejour Hotel
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Moncton
Bathurst, Canada
“Another lovely stay at the Delta”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Had another lovely stay at the Delta Beausejour with my elderly cat Emilie along for the trip. It is very nice to have a hotel welcome pets and guests so warmly! Rooms are lovely, beds are incredible and my room was so quiet and peaceful! From housekeeping, maintenance, restaurant and front desk staff everyone was friendly and very kind! Breakfast buffet had many selections, however the egg dishes (benedict and quiche) were dry and over cooked, but they do offer fresh omelets made to order for you at the omelet station so that makes a wonderful alternative! Elevators were under upgrades when I was there so only one was working but I previewed the new upgrades of the other elevators and they are going to be beautiful! Hotel is perfectly located with many lovely restaurants, shops plus the fantastic Moncton Farmer's Market all within a five minute walk. I certainly look forward to my next stay!

Room Tip: Room 725 is pet friendly,very quiet and right next to the ice room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Saint John, Canada
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed once in a regular room, last trip in Jan stayed on 8th floor in a signature room, nice lounge with free breakfast and evening appetizers. A little more expensive but very worth it. Room was great, nice and quiet, staff was excellent. Don't have to go far to escape the everyday routine. Would suggest this hotel, right downtown and close to everything and the staff will suggest things that might be of interest to you. Will defiantly go back.

M & D
Saint John

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Bathurst, Canada
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We stayed at the Delta for a night and it was a nice experience. The room was very clean, and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Our boy loved the water slide and pool was nice and warm, we brought our dog and it was very pet friendly which is always appreciated when you have a pet in the family. Our house keeper was Kathleen O'Brien and I must say the room was spotless. We will definitely be back again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

What a great escape weekend we had in our city of Moncton! Who knew you did not have to travel to have a wonderful feeling of being away and pampered! We were greeted by the operations manager himself. , Wonderful luxurious suite! Had a Couples massage and a exceptional dinner at the Windjammer restaurant. Frederic the maître D was great!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Truro, Canada
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have travelled many places in the world,but the Delta in Moncton when beyond anybody I 've ever encountered! They serve me and my friends like queens! Thank you Delta and all the personal!! Special treat for my 65th birthday! Upgraded to a suite! Since we missed the complimentary breakfast we were offered free breakfast at the restaurant! What more could they offer? Thanks Delta Beausémour!!!

Room Tip: We were upgraded to a suit because I was celebrating my 65th birthday! We were treated with the most...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
new brunswick
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Overall I have to say that our stay was great! The property is beautiful and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I am getting married soon so I stayed on Feb 1st with my mother and sisters to go to a Bridal Show. I had mentioned that to the staff (Mallory) when I booked and she had a fruit basket with a note to enjoy the show sent to our room! So thoughtful. It's always the little tings that make a huge difference. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Charlottetown, Canada
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located right on Main St, and across from one of the coolest Tim Horton's in all of the Maritimes.
I find the building a little dated, considering the cost of the rooms, but they try and maintain everything and overall it's a great hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
The restaurant is fairly over priced, but that is simply the way it is when considering hotel dining. I can't say whether it's worth it or not, as we've never eaten there.

Room Tip: I'm not sure what to ask for but we got put beside the elevator one time, and it is foolishly lo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family