Delta Hotels Beausejour
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$92
Midtown Motel & Suites(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$70
$59
$76
$98
  • Pool
$76
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn East(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$95
$91
Agoda.com
$83
$148
$127
Travelocity
Quality Inn - Moncton(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$77
$74
Agoda.com
All reviewswindjammer restauranttrio restaurantgames roombreakfast buffetheart of downtowngreat poolmarch breakfront desk staffcentral locationbusiness tripmain streethot tubexcellent staybed was very comfortablehopewell rocksfree parkingmoncton area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2014

What a great escape weekend we had in our city of Moncton! Who knew you did not have to travel to have a wonderful feeling of being away and pampered! We were greeted by the operations manager himself. , Wonderful luxurious suite! Had a Couples massage and a exceptional dinner at the Windjammer restaurant. Frederic the maître D was great!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have travelled many places in the world,but the Delta in Moncton when beyond anybody I 've ever encountered! They serve me and my friends like queens! Thank you Delta and all the personal!! Special treat for my 65th birthday! Upgraded to a suite! Since we missed the complimentary breakfast we were offered free breakfast at the restaurant! What more could they offer? Thanks Delta Beausémour!!!

Room Tip: We were upgraded to a suit because I was celebrating my 65th birthday! We were treated with the most kindness I have ever experience! Thanks🎂💜💜💜
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Overall I have to say that our stay was great! The property is beautiful and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I am getting married soon so I stayed on Feb 1st with my mother and sisters to go to a Bridal Show. I had mentioned that to the staff (Mallory) when I booked and she had a fruit basket with a note to enjoy the show sent to our room! So thoughtful. It's always the little tings that make a huge difference. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located right on Main St, and across from one of the coolest Tim Horton's in all of the Maritimes.
I find the building a little dated, considering the cost of the rooms, but they try and maintain everything and overall it's a great hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
The restaurant is fairly over priced, but that is simply the way it is when considering hotel dining. I can't say whether it's worth it or not, as we've never eaten there.

Room Tip: I'm not sure what to ask for but we got put beside the elevator one time, and it is foolishly loud, and kept us up all night, as it doesn't stop running. I suppose you simply ask to be AWAY from the elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2014

For the second year in a row, we have had the privileged to spend our Christmas party at the Delta Beau for a Christmas Party.

Our rooms were very clean, and well laid out, yes the bathrooms are small, but we didn't go there to spend that much time in the loo. I especially like that The Delta has gotten away from the duvets and instead sandwiches a heavy blanket between two sheets. To me, that seems cleaner, and looks way nicer than dated flowery Duvets.

Regularly, the food at the Delta is wonderful, and the Christmas supper we were privy to was no exception. The food was all very tasty and well cooked. Nothing was missing for the best Christmas Dinner I've ever had!

We were in Ballroom A for our party, it was spacious enough to accommodate 300 or so employees, the food, and a band.

I would definitely recommend The Delta Beausejour as a place to hold a business meeting, a Staff Party, a good night's sleep or a Great meal!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business