Delta Hotels Beausejour
Amsterdam Inn & Suites Moncton(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$91
$114
Hotels.com
$82
$80
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$91
$88
Travelocity
$107
$104
  • Pool
Auberge Wild Rose Inn(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$87
Quality Inn - Moncton(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$79
$75
Agoda.com
All reviewswindjammer restauranttrio restaurantgames roombreakfast buffetheart of downtowngreat poolmarch breakfront desk staffcentral locationbusiness tripmain streethot tubexcellent staybed was very comfortablehopewell rocksfree parkingmoncton area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I had a great getaway to Moncton to catch the Santa Claus Parade and do some shopping. The hotel was very central and the staff were very helpful. We won't be staying anywhere else in Moncton now!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2013

This was a great expereince, I am a very choosy traveller and I had a great experience with this property. I met a few of the staff and they were very personable. I needed help with my cufflinks, and one of the staff working on the floor at the time assisted me. The guests were awesome also, I had lost my wallet and wasn't aware, The font desk made mwe aware that a guest found it and returned it with everything in tact. The Signature Loung is great, if you get the opportunity to stay on the Lounge floor, take it. I am looking forward for my next visit in December.

Room Tip: Not sure of the other rooms; however the Signature Floor is awesome, with a private lounge.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Well I wrote a long review then the password didn't work so a long story short !!! My sister and I travelled the train and arrived to Delta Beausejour Moncton . From the front desk to the service we received from Eric in the dining room , chef Owen , seriously the whole experience from service to the food , in our opinion could not have been any better. I travel a fair bit and always appreciate the best in service ! Eric you did it ! We were so welcomed by everyone at the Delta , so much so that we will be back ! Eric convinced us to try the Windjammer next time which is still part of the Delta . Probably be back to celebrate for our birthdays ! Keep up the most incredible service! Well done! Can't wait until we return .

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Had a great time at the Delta this weekend - the hotel was conveniently located near some great restaurants and shops, and gave me perfect access to the Santa Claus Parade. Really enjoyed the signature club amenities as well. Looking forward to another visit soon!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This was nothing outstanding about this hotel. The location is typical for a city and I didn't feel particularly safe when I went out for a short walk in the evening. There was no view from the window and room was very ordinary - nothing outstanding about this place!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo