“Wonderful Canadian Hospitality”

Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Moncton
Boxborough, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Canadian Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful Canadian vacation that began by exploring the Hopewell Rocks near Moncton. Our friend, who is a pilot who frequently flies through the area, recommended we stay at the Delta Beausejour and we can certainly see why! The hotel is a beautiful property, in a wonderful location with an amazing staff! Mallory at the front desk went beyond the call of duty in booking us (and upgrading us as well) into a most beautiful room. Jeremy & Melanie and the entire front desk staff were also extremely helpful and kind ~ actually sending us along helpful literature for our stop to P.E.I. We enjoyed our stay so much in fact, that we made sure to visit again on our loop back into the U.S. The breakfast was delicious and our waitress, Catherine, was friendly, kind and extremely hospitable as well. We will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and family and are looking forward to a return trip soon!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

From the moment we arrived to the time we had to leave the staff went out of there way to make us feel at home and all our needs were taken care of. A special mention goes out to Natalie our house cleaning lady on the 7th floor. Jeannette and Ken

• Stayed October 2013
montreal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the delta for business and right off the bat the Atlantic Canada hospitality was felt, was upgraded to a premier room at no charge by the wonderful Jeremy.front desk was kind and made me feel very welcome,after the first night I woke with a bad sore throat as the ventilation was not the best but as soon I brought this issue up front desk was on it right away,they purified the room and provided me with a dehumidifier so 5stars to response time. The lounge and bar staff were stellar(Giselle and Meghan).they always greeted with a smile and always ask how my day was going and remembered me by first name.the wyndjammer staff was top notch..a big high five to Claudia she was kind and being a fellow italian was nice to reminisce about our homeland.i would definitely recommend friends and family and plan on coming back for leisure to visit Atlantic Canada

Great Job to the amazing Staff!!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Grand Falls, New Brunswick, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were at the hotel for a charity function on the Friday night and decided to stay an extra day. We are so happy we did! The food was absolutely phenomenal for the charity function - the best 5 course meal I have ever eaten. By staying an extra day we were able to use the exercise facilities. The gym is very well equipped and much larger than most hotel gyms. The pool was perfect for lap swims. The staff was very friendly and helpful in all areas of the hotel. We stayed on the Signature Club floor and there were some wonderful amenities, such as the cooler and snacks available. Our bed was so comfortable that we didn't want to leave! We'll be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ATDELTAHOTELS, Manager at Delta Beausejour Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
We really appreciate you taking the time to wright about your weekend and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best regards

Alex

Director Of Operations
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

What an amazing hotel. From the minute of my late night arrival to my early departure each and every interaction I had with the Employees was nothing short of exceptional. They were very attentive, anticpated my every need and did it all with professionalism and warmth. Friendly smiles and genuine pleasure was the theme throughout my five day stay. My beauiftiful welcome amenity was just what I needed after a long day of travel.

The room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. It had everything I needed and the Wifi was fast....Housekeeping services were impeccable and the nightly turn down was spot on each night. The Bed was very comfortable... I did not want to get out of bed each morning!

Being there on Business I spent quite a bit of time in the hotel working. I was able to have meetings with my clients in the Cafe, Restaurant and Signature Club Lounge. The service team new exactly how to look after us. With the Hotel being in a central location I was easily able to get to where I needed to be and my clients who came to me was appreciative of its convenient location.

The food was amazing and the service was spectacular. The Breakfast Buffet was a great place to start the day with a great selection. I did not get bored with the food even after five mornings. Great quality for a very fair price....

Windjammer was an amazing experience. The food was spectacular and my dining companion said that he is always surprised that when he is there it keeps getting better and better. The visit to the table by the Chef and Restaurant Manager was a very nice touch The delectable food was one of the best dining experiences I have ever had throughout my travels.

Tha Cafe was great too. Healthy and readily available, I used this restaurant frequently as well. Perhaps a little too frequent as they remembered what I ordered each time and asked if I was going to have my usual....Try the smoked salmon that they do there. It is home made and delicious. I bought some to take with me...Talk about an authentically local food experience.

Well done to the team at Delta Beausejour. I will stay with Delta whenever there is one in the city I travel too no matter if it is for business or pleasure. I have joined the Delta Privledge club to take advantage of their great program.

Room Tip: Do yourself a favor and Pay the extra little bit to be on the Delta Signature Club Floor...Access to...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Riverview, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had a function at the Delta Beausejour on Oct 18th. Made the decision to spend the evening there and be a tourist in our own city. Check in was friendly and prompt. Was recognized as Delta Privileged member and was offer an upgrade as a thank you! The bed was excellent and one of the most comfortable I have slept on. I spend over 75 nights a year in hotels. Hotel is very quiet and well kept.

Triiio is an excellent choice for any meal of the day.

I must add the banquet staff and Chef Mueller did an excellent job on the banquet we were at Friday eve, one of the best, if not the best meal we had ever had in Moncton.

Hats to the Delta Beausejour!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We just wanted to get away for a night to relax, and that we did! Mallory at the front desk made sure we had a quiet area of the hotel and made certain that relaxing would be possible ! The signiture club lounge was amazing! Lana was so friendly and inviting. She even gave us hugs upon arrival and departure! She was a really sweet and genuine person. The hotel was very clean and the lobby/restaurant area was really nice. The rooms need a little bit of updating and the jacuzzi wasn't working while we were there, but other than that the stay was absolutely perfect!
Next time we go to Moncton it will be for longer than one night and we will most definitely be staying at the Delta.

• Stayed October 2013