Delta Hotels Beausejour
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$113
$92
FourPoints.com
$76
Midtown Motel & Suites(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$70
$59
$98
  • Pool
$76
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn East(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$95
$91
Agoda.com
$83
$148
$127
Travelocity
Quality Inn - Moncton(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$77
$74
Agoda.com
All reviewswindjammer restauranttrio restaurantgames roombreakfast buffetheart of downtowngreat poolmarch breakfront desk staffcentral locationbusiness tripmain streethot tubexcellent staybed was very comfortablehopewell rocksfree parkingmoncton area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had a function at the Delta Beausejour on Oct 18th. Made the decision to spend the evening there and be a tourist in our own city. Check in was friendly and prompt. Was recognized as Delta Privileged member and was offer an upgrade as a thank you! The bed was excellent and one of the most comfortable I have slept on. I spend over 75 nights a year in hotels. Hotel is very quiet and well kept.

Triiio is an excellent choice for any meal of the day.

I must add the banquet staff and Chef Mueller did an excellent job on the banquet we were at Friday eve, one of the best, if not the best meal we had ever had in Moncton.

Hats to the Delta Beausejour!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We just wanted to get away for a night to relax, and that we did! Mallory at the front desk made sure we had a quiet area of the hotel and made certain that relaxing would be possible ! The signiture club lounge was amazing! Lana was so friendly and inviting. She even gave us hugs upon arrival and departure! She was a really sweet and genuine person. The hotel was very clean and the lobby/restaurant area was really nice. The rooms need a little bit of updating and the jacuzzi wasn't working while we were there, but other than that the stay was absolutely perfect!
Next time we go to Moncton it will be for longer than one night and we will most definitely be staying at the Delta.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I do a lot of traveling for work so I've seen many different hotels. I used to think that all hotels were the same until i stayed at the Delta Beausejour. On a typical morning, I kick off the day by going to the gym, which has every machine or weight you would ever need. Crab a coffee and breakfast at the triiio restaurant (excellent food!) then head off to work. Come back and either go for a swim or relax in the jacuzzi. Cap my day off by heading down to the triiio lounge for a nice meal. The service here is top notch and the people are helpful, friendly and caring. Staying here makes my life a lot less stressful knowing that everything and anything i need is just an elevator ride away. If you plan on staying in moncton on vacation or business i highly suggest you stay here. Its not your average hotel, its a wonderful experience that i look forward to ever stay.

1  Thank Curtis C
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed one night. We had a friend visiting us at the hotel before dinner so asked at check-in if the room had wine glasses and a corkscrew. They did not, but the person from housekeeping was at the front desk and said he would bring them right up. A half hour later I went back to the front desk and was told that he should be bringing the glasses and corkscrew right away, but if he didn't, let them know. 15 minutes later, I brought my bottle of wine to the desk and asked if someone in the bar area could open it. It was opened and I told a manager who happened to be at the bar that I was still waiting for the wine glasses. He joked but did not get me any glasses. Ten minutes later I called housekeeping and asked for wine glasses. They came shortly after. Nothing terrible, but not great service.

The room was small, even by European standards and very dated and dark. I understand that a Marriott opened up just a block away and we will try that next time.The following night we stayed at the Hilton in Saint John and it was well maintained and refreshing in comparison.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
ATDELTAHOTELS, Manager at Delta Hotels Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Sadie from Ottawa,

Sorry that we missed the opportunity to serve you in the way that we are known for. I would like the opportunity to discuss your stay with us in detail. I know that as a customer you have choices and I would like to ensure that you continue to stay with us the next time you visit New Brunswick.

Please contact me at alex.thorne@deltahotels.com.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Alex
Director Of Operations

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My stay at the Hotel Beausejour has been memorable to say the least. The service at checking was fantastic. Efficient and friendly. The room was clean, the staff friendly, and my evening was capped off with a lovely diner at the trio lounge were I enjoyed good food, an excellent environment, and wonderful service from the hostess, Gisele. Great time!

1  Thank Dwayne B