“Convenient location, helpful staff!”

Delta Beausejour Hotel
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Moncton
Windsor
“Convenient location, helpful staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We recently stayed overnight with our two children. We were both impressed with the professionalism of the staff and the clean and modern rooms. The children loved the pool and the waterside. The hot tub was a wonderful way to unwind while the children played in the pool. Will definitely stay there again and would recommend Delta Beausejour to any of our friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Charlottetown, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had a great first experience at the Delta Beausejour. Great location in the city. Clean room and comfortable bed. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel had a waterslide - which I tried out...a couple of times! Had some drinks and food at TRIIIO Lounge - service was excellent and food was delicious. All and all, a great experience!

Cape Breton Island, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Reasonably priced full service downtown hotel. Room was clean and well laid out. Signature club was a nice touch. Bar/lounge experience was below expectation for the delta brand. If you stay in signature club you should note that most rooms have no bathtub. You have to request this.

• Stayed August 2013
Bradley D, Front Office Manager at Delta Beausejour Hotel, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our full service hotel and that the location was convenient for you. Our Signature Club is an upgrade that many of our guests enjoy.

We look forward to your next visit.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hi I was travelling to Moncton in early August on what was supposed to be a camping trip, until I got a horrible stomach flu! I called the Delta Beauséjour to book a room, I explained my state of health when I made the reservation, to see about getting a really quiet room.

The reception was really quick and super polite, and I was given a SUPER QUIET, comfortable, clean room! There was a fruit plate, some crackers and 2 cans of Ginger ale (free of charge) waiting for me in my room!

I love this hotel and its staff, and would recommend the Delta Beauséjour to everyone!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Carolyn R
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I adored my stay at the Delta Beausejour and wished I had a chance to stay longer than one night! My room was beautiful, very spacious and extremely clean. The color palette is with bright neutrals, so it's refreshing yet understated. The turn down service with mini Swiss chocolates was a nice touch, and my wake-up call was right on time. I slept very well, as the bed was very comfortable and I loved the pillows. I dined at The Windjammer restaurant for dinner and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a classy dinner choice. Chef Stefan Muller presented us with several courses of fresh local seafood and I loved how he used dulse in sauces for a couple of courses. Plus, the restaurant is modeled after an old ship captain's dining room, so it has a very intimate and old-school romantic feel. I'd recommend the hotel to anyone staying in Moncton!

Room Tip: The penthouse is worth splurging on!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Markham, ON
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family and I stayed one night in this hotel recently and I have never been so grossed out by a hotel. This hotel was run down, dirty and musty. It's really too bad because the staff are all nice and helpful but the room was terrible. When I asked for a higher floor she told me only the 3rd floor had double beds (???) in a family hotel. The hotel facilities are old and need to be updated. The duvet was like a flat sheet, thin like a cheese cloth. I should have stayed at a motel because that's where I thought I was at and I could of saved myself some money...very disappointed...should not be called a Delta Hotel.

1 Thank tsoi888
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. We are pleased that you found our colleagues friendly and helpful. We are very sorry to learn that you were disappointed in your room. New duvets have been ordered for our guest rooms and will replace any which are not up to standard. Our laundry contractor is addressing the issue of excess lint from the bedsheets making the room appear dusty. Deep cleaning of the rooms is ongoing and we are concentrating on the third floor which incurs greater wear and tear because of the families and teams that are booked in the rooms which have two double beds. All of our guest rooms will be renovated within the next two years and we will be offering the Delta "mode" rooms, a new contemporary product.

We would certainly like you to have a better opinion of our hotel, and I hope you will contact me directly when you are returning to Moncton, so that I can personally look after your reservations. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the near future.
Montreal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

It's a Delta, expect Delta higher standard. The hotel is on the main street close to everything, great restaurants, great pubs and right off the highway. Our room was comfortable and clean and we had a great reception from the nice and friendly staff. One little downer was that I had booked this hotel using hotels.com because it is easy and convenient but for some unexplained reason, they would not accept my Delta Privilege number because of that. They accepted it elsewhere but this hotel would not.

Room Tip: Head to Cora's for breakfast is just around the corner but breakfast is amazing.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bradley D, Front Office Manager at Delta Beausejour Hotel, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your recent visit. We are very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your guest room and the friendly service provided by our team.

When using a third party booking site, Delta Privilege points are not awarded. We would recommend that you book your reservations through our own website, and you would then receive your Delta Privilege points for your booking.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.