1,022 results
All reviewswindjammer restauranttrio restaurantgames roombreakfast buffetdowntown monctongreat poolfront desk staffmarch breakcentral locationmain streetbusiness tripexcellent stayhot tubhopewell rocksking bednew brunswicklounge
Reviewed May 12, 2012

The hotel was chosen by a traveling companion who was celebrating their son's birthday. The hotel is in a great location in downtown Moncton.

Check in was a breeze and even more so as I was traveling with my Papillon. ( this hotel does charge an additional $35.00 charge for a dog). The room is small, but convenient with a king bed and chair, and a desk. I will say that you can always tell an aging hotel nowadays by the TV's they keep. The televisions are the old style and should receive an upgrade to flat screens to keep in competition with the surrounding hotels.

I did try the spa as well and booked a massage ( which i was told was not going to be accepted by any type of insurance company for claims). I fully expected for it just to be a relaxation massage and not the typical theraputic massage I was used to. BUT I have to say, it was the WORST massage I have ever had. It was more like hiring a 7 year old to rub your back. sporadic with lots of what seemed like breaks in the middle of a non thought out massage, I left frustrated instead of relaxed. I would definitely avoid the Casablanca Spa if you were thinking of using the during your stay at the Delta.

Everything else was fine with the hotel and I didn't use any of their other services.

Room Tip: if you are staying for the pool - 3rd floor - but it can be noisy. to avoid this go higher. Hotel is a frequent stop for hockey teams, so lots of kids.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay. Many of our guest rooms are furnished with flat screen TV's and we will continue this upgrade over the next year until all rooms have this feature.

We are very concerned to learn about your unfortunate experience at the Casablanca Spa. This facility is not managed by the hotel, however, I would appreciate it if you could contact me directly by email or telephone, as I wish to resolve this issue with the spa manager and offer you compensation for your next visit. Please contact me at the following coordinates.

We sincerely apologize for your disappointment in the spa service and we hope this will not impact your decision to return to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Stayed at the Delta for one night. Nice room, clean, modern. The kids enjoyed the waterslide and pool. Unfortunately I did not realize that the waterslide closed at 9 PM and when I went to the top at about three minutes to 9 PM was turned away by the lifeguard who informed me the slide was closed and I was not allowed to go down it even once. The hotel was quite full the night we were there and unfortunately there was a huge party happening down the hall from us and the noise came into our room through the vent, they may as well have been in the room with us. Add that to the fact that our neighbours returned to their room at 3 AM and woke us all up shouting and laughing and banging into the connecting door to our room. Very disappointing, none of us had the best sleep, even though the beds were very comfortable.

The location of the hotel is very good, right on Main Street and you are able to walk to quite a few places. We enjoyed a nice breakfast the next morning in the restaurant. I probably would not return just because the noise travels so easily into the rooms and I did not have a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments about your stay at the Delta Beauséjour. We are very happy to learn that your family enjoyed their guest room.

Please accept our sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience at our waterslide. We are working with the lifeguard to ensure that our guests requests to use the waterslide are met, including when outside the regular operating hours. We take pride in our breakfast buffet, and we are pleased that you enjoyed it.

We regret your inconvenience as a result of the noise on your floor. We would have been pleased to move you to a quiet room on another floor. We hope you will be back to enjoy another visit to our hotel, and I would be pleased to help with your reservations if you prefer to contact me directly.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

This is our second time at the Delta, and it's a nice place if you want to be close to the buzz of the city life in Moncton. Very close to many nights spots and resaurants, all within walking distance. The shopping is close and many restaurant to choose from in Moncton. Our room was the average room, clean, comfortable beds, bar fridge and a standard bathroom. The service was great. Very friendly staff. Our remote to the tv was dead so they sent a new one up right away! The pool is your standard size swimming pool. Big hot tub. The best part was the slide. The kids loved it! I do however recommend if you are planning on traveling to the Delta to PLEASE check ahead if there are any teams booked, ex hockey, soccer etc... The first time we went we had the pool pretty much to ourselves and a few other hotel guests. This trip was over taken by all the teams that ended up staying at the hotel the same weekend we planned our little family getta way. This hotel caters more to the business class actually .Not the best spot I found for a family getta way, or atleast this trip.
The pool area was nice, but you couldn't get near the hot tub, and the pool had way too many people in it at once. I myself didn't bother to go in at all. The people from the teams took over. The slide wasn't too bad at times. But next time I will make sure I call ahead and ask the question. Also, when 9pm came it was suppose to be for adults only, and that never happend. The kids from the teams and the parents took over. Other guests walked out in disgust and frustration because it was so extremely busy. I chose this weekend other than March break hoping it wouldn't of been so busy. I was wrong, but I learned a good valuable lesson this trip! Other than that, I can say I am glad I got this trip on a deal price, because if I had to have paid full price I would not be very happy with my stay this trip. So a word to wise, check ahead for teams coming to the hotel or conventions. One of my little girls had fun and thats the main thing I guess.

Room Tip: If you have children and are planning to swim check ahead for teams coming and book for a room close to the 3rd floor (pool floor).
1  Thank oceanalien67
Marc D, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments about your stay at the Delta Beauséjour. We are very happy to learn that your family all enjoyed the comfort of our beds. We are proud of the service offered by our friendly team of colleagues. We will be offering packages specifically designed with families in mind for family getaways during the summer months, including activities at amusement parks outside the hotel. We hope you will take advantage of these new offers and bring your family for another vacation at the Delta Beauséjour.

We look forward to your next visit when you return to Moncton.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed at the Delta during a hockey tournament with our team in February. The rooms are nicely renovated, modern. We really enjoyed the pool, which was very nice and surrounded by sunlight, nice in the middle of winter! Staff was very friendly and courteous, we certainly enjoyed our stay and will return! Only downfall is the cafe was closed the whole time we were there and there is no free breakfast which is a nice touch when travelling with a family. There is an onsite restaurant and a Tim Horton's right across the street and a Cora's Restaurant very close as well.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of hotel face parking lot and river behind hotel, front facing rooms face the street.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2012

We are very happy to receive your comments and to learn that you appreciated our team and the accommodations at our hotel. Our employees are very pleased to do whatever they can to ensure that you have the most enjoyable stay.

We are continuing to add improvements to our guest rooms with a focus this year on new beds and carpet.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback, and we hope you will have another opportunity to stay with us in the near future.

Marc

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Ours was a family trip to Moncton and decided to book at the delta as pool and slide looked fun. Was not disappointed. although the room was smaller than I expected, the welcoming staff, cleanliness, facilities and food more than made up for it, room 916.
Only little niggle I had was that the first night I slept badly due to the humming of the air conditioning which I was unable to switch off but the bed was extremely comfortable. solved it second night by using ear plugs, only I was affected though as rest of family slept really well.
Pool and water slide were wonderful, we were able to swim both mornings before breakfast and glad my girls were all tall enough for the slide -min 48".
Glad we paid for the b&b special rate as had huge buffet breakfast every morning and they even think to give you a takeout cup of coffee or juice as you leave for your day - very much appreciated.
Will choose the delta next I've we are in Moncton with our children.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the new air conditioning, measure your child before you promise them the water slide! Book the bed and breakfast rate.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Thank you very much for your positive comments about your stay at the Delta Beauséjour. We are very happy to learn that your family all enjoyed the comfort of our beds and our waterslide, which is the longest indoor hotel waterslide in New Brunswick. We take pride in our breakfast buffet, the cleanliness and the service provided by our staff. Our team will be very happy to read your comments. We are addressing the issue with the air conditioner in your guest room.
We look forward to your next visit when you return to Moncton.