1,029 results
All reviews windjammer restaurant trio restaurant games room breakfast buffet heart of downtown great pool front desk staff march break central location business trip main street excellent stay hot tub moncton nb hopewell rocks king bed moncton area
Reviewed December 18, 2011

This hotel is one of the best in Atlantic Canada. Courteous fluently bilingual staff. Restaurants with a French Acadia flair. The only complaint is the difficult accessibility of the swimming pool on the third floor and the water slide while promoted is only open on a very limited basis. The ads on the slide are very misleading. My grandchildren were very disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Johnbarony
Marc D, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Dear Guest,
We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided by our bilingual employees. Although the waterslide cannot be left open through all hours of the day, our team would be pleased to help with any requests to open the waterslide outside regular hours in order to accommodate your personal schedule. We hope you will be returning with your grandchildren to enjoy this wonderful facility at our hotel. It would be our pleasure to ensure that you have full access to the waterslide during any future visit to the Delta Beauséjour.

Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Stayed here for a Friday and Saturday night for business. The front desk clerk was very friendly. The hotel was full mainly because of Christmas functions which resulted in many in room parties before and after which contributed to my lack of sleep. My room faced main street and both nights there was a lot of noise from people leaving bars... which obviously the hotel has no control over. At around 5:30 AM both nights garbage trucks came to pick up metal dumpsters which woke me up... you would think a hotel would schedule this during the day as it was extremely noisy between the backup horn and the clanging of the bins being dropped. The room was ok, bed was very comfortable but there were numerous stains on the carpets... it was disgusting. I had room service a couple of times and the food quality was good and the service was excellent. Overall I would not recommend this hotel, the great service and ok food does not make up for the other negative factors I mentioned.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank John W
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us. While we were very happy to hear about your overall feeling of the hotel, we were very concerned to hear about the carpet in your room. We immediately completed a deep cleaning of the carpet in that guestroom. We maintain a schedule of cleaning of all carpets throughout the year to keep them looking fresh. Unfortunately this guest room required our attention sooner and was somehow missed by our Housekeeping department. Please accept our sincere apology for this inconvenience. As we do regularly upgrade the carpets in the guest rooms, the carpet will be replaced in a number of our rooms in the new year.

We apologize for the disturbance during the early morning when the dumpsters were emptied. We will approach our supplier to address the noise from the garbage pickup early in the morning. It would be my pleasure to assist with your reservations when you return to the Delta Beauséjour. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

We were a family of 4 so my review is based on a family with small children.

The new waterslide was a huge hit for my 7 year old. My 5 year old only went down twice and that was it for him, but he isn't a big water fan (yet!). There are height restrictions, and I believe it was that the had to be at least 48" in height to go on the slide and only 1 person can go down at one time (no placing a child between your legs). There was an employee there when the slide was open to ensure rules were followed, which was great. NOTE: The slide is separate from the pool as well. The pool itself wasn't overly large, but was perfect for my 7 year old.

The restaurant was very accommodating for families. My 5 year old was free and my 7 year old was half price or they have a childrens menu that had a number of choices for $5, which included their drink and dessert!

I have to comment on a special waitress we had both days we had the buffet breakfast at the TRIIIO Restaurant. Her name was Catherine. She made my two boys feel so special and important. She went out of her way to explain every detail about the breakfast buffet to my husband and I, and always came back to ensure things we're ok, etc. She's a special lady that should be recognized for her great costumer service.

I found our room to be noisey the first night we were there (Friday). Voices from another room were coming through the vent in our room and if you didn't know better you'd think there was a party going on in your room. This went on until 5am Saturday morning. The following night was much better and we had a good night sleep.

Room Tip: Pool is on the 3rd floor if travelling with kids and looking to be close to this area.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Good afternoon,

We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed our new waterslide and pool during your visit to our hotel. This new facility, as well as our interactive games room, make our hotel the perfect destination for family getaways.

Your wonderful comments about our TRIIIO Restaurant and the personalized attention that Catherine was able to provide to your children are very welcome and we will certainly share these compliments with our team. Catherine is a great asset to our hotel and we receive many comments about her personalized service.

It is regrettable that you were disturbed during your first night, and we would be pleased to ensure that you are in a quiet section of the hotel during your next visit. We are pleased to learn that your following night was quiet and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Delta Beauséjour.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Always freindly staff / service and exceptionally clean

Room Tip: Drop in while in town to check the room out before actually staying here
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you very much for sharing your comments about your stay on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the service of our friendly staff and our clean rooms. Thank you very much for choosing the us and we hope to see you back soon.
Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

The Delta has a good reputation and this particular Delta wasn't far from that. Check in and out was fast and easy, cabs were always at the door, Starbucks coffee kiosk on the main floor was great for a fast breakfast. I didn't utilize the exercise room or any of the restaurants. There were excellent restaurants within a very close proximity (Cora's for breakfast and local Pubs for dinner). The beds were extremely comfortable and had the best sleep. The room was clean, coffee maker in the room (but I didn't use it), iron all the regular amenities. I was extremely disappointed when I forgot my toothbrush and was unable to get one from housekeeping as they didn't have that service.

Room Tip: Try and get your room away from the front the hotel because if there is any hollering out front, you can hear it. My room was on the third floor. Other people facing the back of the hotel didn't hear the same noises.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Marc D, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on TRIPADVISOR. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the location of the hotel and our comfortable beds. Thanks for choosing us... we hope to see you back soon!