“great beer”

Cuisines: Canadian
Jersey, United Kingdom
“great beer”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

the opportunity to taste different beers in a 'tasting' was excellent. The food was also of a very high standard

Visited March 2012

Petitcodiac, New Brunswick
“No so nice!”
Reviewed August 10, 2010

Nothing like the Halifax Alehouse! This is a bar - it is not somewhere you would take friends for a nice pub style meal. They didn't have a number of the beers we asked for, and only one cooler! Also out of things on the menu! I asked about dessert and was told I could buy a candy bar out of the machine! I ordered my steak medium well and it was cooked to the point of being tough, it looked like it had been cooked once, then re-cooked for me. Not appetizing! But, the salad was good. The waitress was nice.

2 Thank NBKent