We used to spend a weekend at the Country Inn (now Travelodge) every November until about ten years ago. We'd meet up with all of our relatives for a shopping weekend in Moncton. We brought the tradition back this year and had a great time. The hotel has had some obvious recent updates (fixtures, carpet, beds) but there is still a lot lacking. The rooms above the first floor have always been incredibly hot. The issue here is that the closeness to the highway means the windows need to be closed at night, and, worse, the air conditioning units are too old and loud to run while asleep. The continental breakfast has a decent variety but you'd be better off going to Tim's if you want something more than bland pancakes, pre-fab muffins, and bad coffee. The bathrooms have been updated well, but the shower heads are pretty sad. Perhaps the most disappointing part is that the staff seem unhappy. The cleaning staff don't say hello unless acknowledged first, and the front desk staff seem overwhelmed. Overall, a mid-grade cheap hotel perhaps best left to hockey trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Travelodge Suites Moncton hotel is conveniently located on Mountain Road, just off the Trans-Canada Highway. Approximately one hour from the Nova Scotia border, with comfortable, convenient amenities, our location is the perfect choice for business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Suites Moncton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites Moncton Hotel Moncton
- Country Inn Moncton
- Moncton Country Inn
- Travelodge Suites Moncton New Brunswick