“Great value, friendly staff, comfortable room”

Travelodge Suites Moncton
Ranked #15 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I like this property. I spend equal time between this property and the Lakeview Inn and Suites property in Fredericton, NB. I would like to see the two frequent stay programs merged.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Suites Moncton

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We enjoyed our stay in Moncton, the room was very clean and spacious. Slept very well and the hotel was quiet. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stayed at this hotel from August 8th to 11th. The Hotel is quite comfortable though the rooms are showing their age.The staff were very helpfull. The major problem with the room was the lighting. When entering from the door from the parking space , you had to go through the dar to turn on the light in the sitting area.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

It is a Travelodge as expected and I had no complaints except for the cleanliness of the room. We had a king suite and there was hair in the bed and bathroom/tub. The bed also looked like it had just had someone sleep in it as it wasn't fully made. Stains everywhere on the carpet and furniture. Everything else met expectations but chose to break out the extra sheets and pillows in the closet and sleep on top of the covers.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stang1217
Reviewed August 27, 2012

we stayed one of two nights booked here
We had a really helpful girl check us in and help which directions to nearby grocery stores

Rooms were rather gloomy and ours on the ground floor were noisy. Of note the rooms were being serviced next morning from 8am, on a Sunday

Breakfasts were do it yourself, it appears some liked them but our son described it as worse than Macdonalds.

So, safe, clean, ideal for one night and move on

Room Tip: Not on the ground floor
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I had to admit I was not thinking that I would get much from a "TravelLodge" but this location in Moncton was a pleasant surprise. The building is a little ragged from wear but a VERY friendly and helpful staff that had to help me with numerous requests all evening. I was impressed that they were not impatient and that they really took the time to help me with each need. Sometimes that makes the difference in a stay when you are really stressed and need help. The room was a double queen with nice comfortable beds and a clean bathroom. Hot breakfast and free wifi really made the cost a very affordable choice. Since there are so many hotels in the area I think we were pleased that we got such a great deal and a great helpful staff! (Free DVD rentals as well). Almost a "homey" kind of feel to the place.

Room Tip: It might be good to ask for a room NOT close to the highway as most of the hotels in the area are ri...
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My family and I travel a lot, and stay in a variety of places. I have to say that I was VERY disappointed in this hotel. This is the first time I ever felt compelled to write a review on here. The staff were friendly and the breakfast good, but we had to squash 4 spiders, a large black ant and a lady bug before we could go to sleep. The beds were crammed into the room, and it was so small we kept tripping over things. One night was enough.