All reviews petitcodiac river river view red roof chocolate river great hotel junior suite free parking comfortable beds large room hotel is located main street within walking distance yogurt sausage champlain mall choice hotels hopewell rocks
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

We loved our stay here. The room and hotel is newly renovated and clean and comfy. What is especially great is the location. A few minutes walk and you can be at the mall, a trampoline park, movie theatre and a downtown filled with great restaurants. And to top it off it is right on a fantastic walking trail along the river. We have a great view of it from our window! The red roof makes it easy to spot on our adventures.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Spent one night at the Chateau, found it a bit expensive but a very nice hotel. Fire alarm in the middle of the night (prank) was very annoying. Breakfast which is good is included in the price of the room.

Room tip: Best to book at the Beauséjour hotel
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I recently stayed at Chateau Moncton for a quick overnight business trip. A fellow colleague that stayed as well for the first time. I liked the close location to everywhere I needed to be. It is just walking distance to the grocery store and Mall. It has a beautiful view of the Bay of Fundy and right beside the walking trail. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast had a good assortment for my fellow colleague; however; I am vegan; so less choices. I would recommend this hotel and location as a great option when visiting Moncton/Dieppe area. I will stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the water :)
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel that is well located in Moncton. I have stayed here several times and I am always surprised when I open my door and see the large room! Friendly staff, very clean, and reasonably priced...breakfast included!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2019

Very nice, spacious lobby, outdoor space for eating, a bar, and lots of choices for seating. Our room was the nicest, cleanest room we have stayed in, in a long time. It was very spacious with extra space in the bedroom area. Nice bathroom! All new furniture and comfortable beds. The continental breakfast was excellent with many choices of hot, cold, fresh food and drinks! With the government rate (you need to ask for it), the room was worth every cent!

Room tip: We stayed in room 313
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple