“Ask If there is anything going on!”
Review of Comfort Inn East

Comfort Inn East
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Moncton
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Ask If there is anything going on!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Nice clean and comfortable hotel with breakfast included. Stayed there 8 days in Aug.. Had an issue with noisy/partying ball teams but staff moved us after a couple of days to a quieter area.
I would recommend this but ask whats going on around your room if possible before you check in.

Room Tip: As I said above. Ask whats going on in the area/hotel before you check in.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jackob_12
Luc B, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I'm sorry to hear you were inconvinienced by other noisy guests.

Luc Bosse

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Newmarket, Canada
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This was a great highway stop. The hotel seemed like new and was very clean and comfortable. The AC was very good and was quiet. This was on a very hot day. The WiFi was excellent. This was one of the best breakfasts considering it was included. There are dozens of places to eat in walking distance. Across the road is a large indoor amusement park complete with roller coaster. We wished we had our grandchildren with us. Also in this complex was McGinnin Landing where we had a great lobster roll and drinks in a very nice setting.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank joeandpeggy
Luc B, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, August 6, 2014

Kind Regards,
Nova Scotia, Canada
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I stay at the Comfort Inn when I'm in Moncton, and it's always a clean, conveniently located stay. There is no restaurant or pool, but it meets my needs when I'm in town, and is a cost-effective option! Staff is always great too!

I was really impressed with my recent stay in the newly renovated Comfort Inn East. The guest rooms are lovely and look more modern. I found the bed comfy and there are now "soft" and "firm" pillows on the bed. (I couldn't really tell the diff tho.) I had a small fridge and a microwave in my room, but I'm not sure if that is standard. The breakfast area has been expanded, although I didn't try the hot food, I enjoyed coffee, fruit and yogurt. I love the outdoor seating area, what a wonderful addition!

This hotel is close to Champlain Mall, and easy to find from the highway. I will stay there again! :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank NSgal
Luc B, Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, July 17, 2014

Luc Bosse
506-859-6868
Mississauga
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Although I am a bit spoiled staying in reasonably priced, although well-used "budget" hotels such as the Comfort Inns in the United States, my wallet is a bit shell-shocked when I cross the border.
Bad winter weather at the end of the day led me to this place and the sign said "100% Renovated" which seemed to be a good thing.
Although still about double the price of what I am used to I must say it was money well spent. The second floor room (Rm. 237) was completely new and something I might have seen in the US of A for 50% more.
This was a lovely treat. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Doug W
Greta D, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Please accept our gratitude for the kind review you shared on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found the service and facilities to be of an excellent standard.

I do hope that the next time you are in Moncton you will consider staying with us again.

Moncton, Canada
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The Hotel room was clean except a juice box straw on the ground next to our bed. The room was nice, did not smell like smoke like some reviews suggested. The bed was hard, I could not sleep well at all because of this although my wife slept fine. No pool, no restaurants, no bar... This hotel is fine but nothing stand out.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GhislainCormier
First I would like to thank you for using TripAdvisor. It is guest feedback that encourages us to improve in areas that did not meet and exceed expectations

Reviews such as yours allows us to examine areas that are in need of improvement and we plan to share your comments with our management team as a way to implement change.

Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed February 4, 2014

You're obviously thinking of the Comfort Inn before their recent renovations and thinking "WHAT?!?" They definitely stepped it up with their recent successful renovations. Been there quite a few times before due to the location and price, but now, I expect to go there even more. The rooms are lovely and well appointed...they have a free warm breakfast and the girls at the desk make you feel like you're part of the family. Winning combination...loved it!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank lnado
Greta D, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Newly Renovated Comfort Inn Moncton East and would like to thank you for leaving a glowing review.

We are very proud of our new product and offerings and are very happy that you enjoyed the finished product. We know that all the great product in the world means nothing without great service, so we truly try to go above and beyond everyday. My team is very excited that you felt the service you received was excellent.

We will look forward to your next stay with us and hope we can live up to your glowing reviews once again.