All reviews breakfast vouchers the pool area was lovely retractable roof free parking and breakfast attached restaurant door leading price point pool and hot tub wifi password an older hotel rooms are clean and comfortable the ac unit hotel restaurant the ground floor central location one night stay nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2017

I have stayed at this Hotel twice for hockey. Its an older hotel but redone and they did a pretty good job with it. Some of the rooms are a little tiny but the staff were very nice and the hotel is clean. The restaurant inside the hotel is great and the food is very good. Overall this hotel won't blow your socks off but its very clean and the staff are very nice. I would stay there again. The wifi is very good so our kids were happy lol.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Cute place carpet free. Popular place to stay when kids have sport tournaments so sometime it is very noisy. The spa is old so there is black spot of used plastic inside but I personally don't mind. Close to main street.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2017

I went there a couple of time and I really liked it. It is not perfect but for the price it is good. The rooms are clean and cozy. I had a couple of issues one time there was a weird scent in the room but they gave us an other room. Once people smoked in there so they had to clean it with a strong stuff and it was not breathable so they gave us a suite instead with no upcost. The rooms are cute and carpet free!

Room tip: Ask for a room on the main floor if you want to have private a back door private access.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here and we didn't care for it at all. The pool was disgusting and looked grimy. The people working the desk were not very happy or friendly. Just wasn't a great weekend getaway like we were hoping for.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2017

We had a comfortable night at this hotel. The room was nicely re-done but the bathroom was still a bit tired. All worked well though and was clean and comfortable. The only concern I would raise is the sound tends to carry. When in the bathroom I could hear people in the next room talking at normal volume but they sounded like they were right beside me. Otherwise, if you can sleep through a bit of coming and going it's a reasonable and comfortable place to stay and nice that there's an on site restaurant.

Room tip: Maybe top floor as we woke up to the sound of kids running in the hall on the floor above us. Not the end of the world but just a tip.
Date of stay: January 2017