All reviewsground floorfamily vacationking bedcontinental breakfastkitchenettehighway
Reviewed September 21, 2017

The picture looks better then it is. Our hotel A/C emit a sour smell when you standing close to it. The tiles on the TV mantel has cracked and missing grout. Bathroom clean enough. No sound insulation between floor and we could hear the guest above us walking and watching tv. It's ok place if there is nothing left in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I had the kitchenette paid and was going there!
Dirty cupboards,sinks, drawers, stove top, oven, even outside stove was dirty! The refrigerator, freezer was filthy!
I checked the toilet and there was a long hair on the rim!
I checked the comforter and it had a long hair on it! So, like you would, I checked the sheets..2 long hairs!
Nothing was cleaned possibly for a long time!
I do not recommend this hotel!
If you gave me all the money in the world to stay there, I say NO!
The manager told me" we don't want ppl like you here?" I said: " you want dirty ppl then!" Very rude indeed! Do not go through this like I did!
I was in Moncton and didn't know the place but I knew, even thought it was 10 pm I wasn't staying not one minute in such filth! I have pics of this too! Only if you needed to show them, I would but not now! I'll always have those pictures to remind me......Don't go near it for any reason!
I did find a wonderful hotel...Days Inn!

Room Tip: No room is a good room here!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Newfiegirl P
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Three nights in July. Room was dirty to start with. Maid never cleaned the room. Once left a couple of towels on the bed. Toilet didn't flush properly. When advised the manager had someone drop off a broken plunger!! He told me I put too much paper in the toilet, but it was a test flush. Would have left but Moncton hotels were all booked. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Stay in another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed September 4, 2017

THIS WAS THE "HONEYMOON SUITE" THE DIRT WAS UNREAL AT LEAST 6"OF SOAP SCUM AROUND THE TUB, NOSE, CHIN AND LIPS MARKINGS ON THE glass shower, and the mirror was all sprayed from the last guests teeth brushing. A gentleman came in with a cloth and a spray bottle wiped down the tub side and the mirror, we couldn't was the tub as the wipe down didn't clean the jets or properly clean the tub. When I brought this to the manager's attention the next morning when we checked out before 9AM without breakfast (THINKING OF THE DIRTY ROOM SURE DIDNT WANT TO EAT THERE)THE MANAGER WAS RUDE,I WAS LIED TOO,HE WAS UNAPOLOGETIC AND ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GIVE ME A REFUND even though I never asked for one.. WILL NEVER STAY AT HOWARD JOHNSON
MONCTON AGAIN

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here!!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple