See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Despite being a bit sketchy (guess I could have done better research as to location) I still didn't expect to have a bed that looked slept in. Sand at feet area of sheets, wrinkles in body shape on sheets, hair everywhere... noticed too late at night and headed out early the next morning. Luckily the second bed looked clean.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
1  Thank kathryne354
Reviewed August 18, 2017

Not thrilled with the place. If it wasn't for the fact that we were traveling with a pet and had limited pet-friendly options, we would've stayed elsewhere. Although the staff were friendly enough, the first thing that hit us (like a brick!) as we entered the room, was the stench of cigarette smoke despite the sign on the door stating it was a non-smoking room. We didn't dare take our shoes off in the room because the carpets looked dirty and worn. There was a strange box mounted on the top corner of the television that looked like a camera (we also overheard other people talking about this) which was creepy. The place is in terrible need of basic repair, with paint peeling everywhere. Breakfast was as bare as bare could get: a few slices of toast, some yogurt and cereal. We went out for dinner and when we came back, there was a large gathering of men standing in the parking space in front of our room - quite intimidating. Not impressed & certainly wouldn't recommend.

Room tip: There are no good rooms, so don't bother.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Colette-Gil
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

There was a hamburger in my bed old and moldy the walls also had black mold on them and the windows the hot tub was covered with boards and rugs the latter to the pool was broke and my sister fell off it and hurt herself there was blood stains on my bed crumbs and hair before I even got in it the manger was rude and do not book this hotel anything else other than this

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank brooklyn m
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends wanted to have a girls night away. Here is where we stayed. Read alot of bad review.But still thought how bad can it be. Room was clean..bath room was minis odd stain in tub. Went to pull back sheets to get into bed for night. On sheet and stains. And dried blood. Friend called from desk. Forget what time it was later in night. Manger? Came knocked on door asked to see bed sheet. We showed him. He gave us new one. Beds in my opinon wasnt the greatest.. Too soft and pillows very flat. We all slept okay.. It was a okay stay but doubt will stay agian

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2017

The hotel itself was nothing like the images. It was dirty and old. Entering the room, the light switch was broken. The linen for the bed had hair on it and The room was dirty and smelly.
The only response from the manager to our concerns...." Make up your minds because I have someone who wants the room". We talked to our booking agent at Expedia and they were amazing. Within minutes they talked to the manager who said, "oh I wouldn't let them stay because they were smoking in the room ". Shame on u Howard Johnson.

• Trip type: Traveled with family