$122
$110
Hampton.com
$110
FourPoints.com
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$92
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
$84
$88
All reviewsground floorfamily vacationking bedcontinental breakfastkitchenettehighway
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Worst hotel experience I've ever had. Room was nothing like the pictures provided online. Opened the door to room with king bed and could smell nothing but cigarette smoke. TV did not work. Gladly paid the $30 cancellation fee to NOT stay at this establishment. Asked to speak to a manager but was told he was not available. He came out of the back room when I asked for a refund. Disgusting.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 7djc3
Reviewed May 1, 2017

We had 3 rooms booked this past weekend and all 3 rooms (king bed, 2 double beds and 2 queen beds) were very clean. Buildings may be a little dated but cleanliness is a must and this property provided that. The front desk agent (I believe he said his name was Ankur) was super friendly all 3 days from check in to check out and helpful with our questions. We would stay again

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Took the kids to Moncton for march break, I know, poor kids right. The Motel had a pool, the water was cold and pool and general area were in disrepair. Rooms were old but clean. The neighborhood is rough, not close to any real attractions. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The general condition was dated and run down.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank r0bchristie
Reviewed March 13, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed March 12, 2017

I stayed with a team during a tournament. Our booking got messed up, and we had a hard time finding out exactly what happened. Everyone did get a room to stay in.

My room was fairly clean, but not great. Furniture wasn't moved to vacuum, and I found some strands of hair in my bed. The sheets were clean, I checked, but still not something I'd like to see. The bed was comfy, and I did sleep well.

Breakfast was nothing special, but it was still nice to have. The dining room wasn't clean, and we were there at opening, so it was a mess left from the day before.

I didn't check out the pool, but keep in mind that it's in a separate that you have to walk outside to get to, and it was -30 degrees. The girls nearly froze on the way back to their rooms after swimming.

Anyway, you get what you pay for. It was cheap and fairly comfortable, so I was happy as a single guest, but it's not somewhere I'd stay for more than a couple of nights, or if I had a family with me.

Room Tip: I was in room 26, which faced the road, so there was some noise. Earplugs helped.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo