All reviews ground floor family vacation king bed continental breakfast kitchenette highway
Reviewed May 1, 2017

We had 3 rooms booked this past weekend and all 3 rooms (king bed, 2 double beds and 2 queen beds) were very clean. Buildings may be a little dated but cleanliness is a must and this property provided that. The front desk agent (I believe he said his name was Ankur) was super friendly all 3 days from check in to check out and helpful with our questions. We would stay again

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Took the kids to Moncton for march break, I know, poor kids right. The Motel had a pool, the water was cold and pool and general area were in disrepair. Rooms were old but clean. The neighborhood is rough, not close to any real attractions. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The general condition was dated and run down.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank r0bchristie
Reviewed March 13, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed March 12, 2017

I stayed with a team during a tournament. Our booking got messed up, and we had a hard time finding out exactly what happened. Everyone did get a room to stay in.

My room was fairly clean, but not great. Furniture wasn't moved to vacuum, and I found some strands of hair in my bed. The sheets were clean, I checked, but still not something I'd like to see. The bed was comfy, and I did sleep well.

Breakfast was nothing special, but it was still nice to have. The dining room wasn't clean, and we were there at opening, so it was a mess left from the day before.

I didn't check out the pool, but keep in mind that it's in a separate that you have to walk outside to get to, and it was -30 degrees. The girls nearly froze on the way back to their rooms after swimming.

Anyway, you get what you pay for. It was cheap and fairly comfortable, so I was happy as a single guest, but it's not somewhere I'd stay for more than a couple of nights, or if I had a family with me.

Room Tip: I was in room 26, which faced the road, so there was some noise. Earplugs helped.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2017

Not enough towels for 4 people in our room and when we requested more they said sorry the laundry is closed! Half a roll of toilet paper in the room, no tissue. Had to basically beg for a roll of toilet paper at the desk after they didn't bring it to the room. Huge tv, but the cleanliness of the room wasn't the greatest. If we hadn't of booked this room online and loose our money we never would have stayed here! The pool is in a totally separate building which I have never seen before where you had to walk outside. I am glad we had our own beach towels because they don't have any and with not enough in the room for us and the laundry being closed we would have been dripping wet walking outside to our room from the pool. Complimentary breakfast? Don't waste your time in a tiny room with cold cereal and some yogurt with no room to sit but don't take your food outside this room! Worst place I have ever stayed in and would not recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: A different Hotet!
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family