“Atlantic Tour 13”

Howard Johnson Inn Moncton
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Moncton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Saint John
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights. Sheree at the front desk was very very pleasant to deal with very friendly. The rest of the staff we came in contact with were also very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were big and very clean. Breakfast was good. Hotel was close to everything we wanted to see and do. Pool area was clean but very stuffy. All in all i would defiently stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

1 Thank Roxanne W
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We arrived at the hotel on July 6th we booked our room three months before our trip when we arrived we were told there was no room available till the 7th. Luckily Family put us up for the night. The next day we checked in and the room was very small there was not even a dresser only a small closet to hang clothes. The next morning I went to have a shower and after 2 mins there was no hot water at this point I am very upset I called down to let them know there was no hot water and was told to just wait a bit then there should be hot water. After waiting still no hot water they told me they would move us to a different room and we could stay in this room till Friday even though we were told there was no available rooms for Friday but they said they were making it up to us for all the problems. The new room was bigger and nicer so we were happy but that would not last long. On Thursday at a little after noon we got a call from the front desk asking when we are leaving the room because they need it. I reminded them that we were told we were told we could stay till Friday for all the problems the manager comes on the phone and says no we need to leave and if we give any problems he will call the police. He then comes up to the room and points his finger at me and says get out or I am calling the police. I was so upset well waiting for our Family to pick us up the manger was outside pacing up and down the driveway waiting for us to leave. I was so embarrassed I have never been treated like this in my life I am a sixty year old respectful women and just because I stood up for myself was treated like a hooligan. I love Moncton and will be returning every year but will NEVER step foot on the Howard Johnson Inn property ever again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Joan60154980

Travelers are raving about these Moncton hotels