“Westernfolks”

Days Inn & Suites Moncton
Ranked #12 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of spending the better part of a week at this establishment. We found the front desk staff to be friendly, courteous and helpful and the rooms comfortable. The cleaning staff were quiet and efficient as were the breakfast room attendants. On one night of our stay a 'team' of youths were on our floor but the hotel ensured that all was quiet after 11:00 p.m.. We would highly recommend staying at this facility.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara B
TrudyJameson, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Moncton, NB. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites a leader in guest service excellence.We look forward to the opportunity of serving you the next time you are traveling through Moncton, NB.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Moncton

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Went to stay at the hotel. Had better warn u all not to stay here. Save yor money and time. I booked a suite for one night and had no expectations. For the money I would soone drive to the Hampton Inn and Suites. Where service was gd and the room was clean and service was gd. This hotel is not somewhere I would recommend even to my worst enemy.

• Stayed: November 2012
TrudyJameson, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. It is always our goal to provide friendly, efficient service and good product. I apologize that we did not live up to our standards during your last visit.
Our goal is to provide all our guests at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites with an enjoyable experience. If you wish to discuss these concerns further, please contact me at the hotel directly.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The price was right, So i figured why not give this place a second chance. Check in was fast no compliants there, the girl at the front desk was semi snotty and I use that term slightly, she asked that we please not smoke in the room, first of all me or my wife has never smoked in our whole lives but that is besides the point. The room was good average nothing bad or good middle class all the way, The bed was super comfy, had a nice flat screen tv and a fridge and microwave. i used the pool and the gym in the morning it was one of the nicest hotel pools ive been in, in a very long time. Breakfast was amazing the 45 second pancake machine was pretty neat, as I was told in my last review that it was coming soon. The only bad thing was my wife got to drink expired milk, probably half her fault for not checking the date as well as the hotel staff missing one. I would stay here again no problem.

Room Tip: Close to the front
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trev71

Thank you for giving the Holiday Inn Express & Suites a second chance and for providing us with your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable beds, flat screen TV's, refrigerator and microwaves. Our large heated indoor pool is one of our most desired facilities. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during check-in.
We appreciate your feedback, as it is the truest measure of how we are doing. I will share these comments with my team, so we can address the areas we we fell short of your expectations. I look forward to seeing you again, when you visit the Moncton area.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Treated well as a priority club platinum member, upgraded too a one bedroom suite with separate partial kitchen and living room.

Hotel is slightly older and shows its age, still a great value for me during this stay.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for being a Platinum Priority Club member. I hope you were abel to take advantage of one of the special dedicated parking spaces. I appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us. I look forward to you staying with us again, the next time your travel brings you to Moncton.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The hotel is simply an average hotel though it does have a few things going for it: location, cleanliness and economical. The hotel is located directly across the street from the Casino and there are sidewalks to make navigation to the Casino easy. And a couple minutes drive is Magnetic Hill (Zoo and Waterpark). The hotel was very clean and I never one noticed deficiencies in this respect. I even noticed cleaning staff cleaning behind the guest washers/dryers… when was the last time you did that at your home? The beds, though a little high, are clean and provide a good night sleep. There is adequate water pressure and hot water even during peak morning usage times. During the off-season, it is possible to find a room for less than $100 per night though the summer peak season will find high rates. The room décor is fine, though just on the edge of going into the “outdated” category. Some of the ground floor rooms provide individual exterior entrances (much like a motel) and the hotel is “pet friendly”. The front desk staff was very courteous. The onsite breakfast offers something for everyone and is a welcomed start to the day. If the hotel was not in the location that it is, I would most likely give an overall rating of “three (3)”. That said, I would have no issue on returning to the Holiday Inn Express Moncton in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank StandingRoom

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Moncton a leader in excellence. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have been staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Moncton NB for the past 8 years on Business almost 4 to 5 times a year. Service is always excellent and the location is perfect. In addition, I consider it to be an outstanding value for the rates charged. I have recommended it to my friends as the place to stay in Moncton NB.

• Stayed: October 2012
TrudyJameson, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for your business and for your loyalty to our hotel. I hope you are a Priority Club member, so you can earn points for prizes and travel, while staying in a hotel you love. Your comments will be shared with our entire hotel team, to reinforce their committment to you, our guest. Comments like these keep our service momentum going and indicates that we are making your stay a great one! Again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Needing a place to stay overnight which was accessible, we called HIE in Moncton and found that they were almost fully booked because of a meeting of clothing wholesalers and there were no accessible rooms on the first floor. That wouldn't have been a problem except they do not have an elevator in the part of the hotel which had available rooms. The friendly desk clerk suggested a small suite which was nice, but a little pricier than we had wanted. However, we took it and had a nice evening there. The breakfast was typical Holiday Inn Express, which we enjoy--especially the cinnamon rolls! The complimentary guest laundry was a plus--except it was quite a walk from our room. My husband took advantage of the exercise room, too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Express & Suties, Moncton, NB. I am delighted that you enjoyed our hot & cold breakfast buffet. The cinnamon rolls are very a very popular item. The complimentary guest laundry is a favorite with many of our guests. I look forward to seeing you again soon.