Hotel Casino New Brunswick
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Moncton(Moncton)
View Hotel
All reviewsluxury suitekeurig coffee makermarquis suitenew brunswicksurf and turfstay and play packagecity pubhuge showerwalk in showerrooms are hugewine glasseshotel guestslittle extraspool and hot tubbeautiful roomhotel is beautifulsmall fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here on Valentine's Day and it was really great.
The room was very nice and clean. The best part was the bathroom it had a huge walk in shower! The beds were also really comfortable. We had a really great stay and couldn't believe the price, it was a great deal!
The only bad thing I have to say is that the bed frames are really pointy and sharp and easy to run into, we both ran into them accidentally and I still have a bruise on my shin from it and my boyfriend still has a gash on his shin, not sure how they'd fix it but I would definitely watch out for them it hurts a lot!
I would definitely return to this hotel and can't wait until I can!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Jillian D
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great hotel and cheap price due to the proximity of the casino, a short indoor walk from the hotel. Get a membership card at the entrance to the casino and enjoy the $9.99 buffets.
Room was large and clean and a huge shower. Ask for the seniors price and enjoy.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elavators
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Rooms itself are very nice, the bed is super comfortable and a nice selection of coffee /teas from your personal Keurig maker. Nice size television and good walking distance from casino. The room itself is top notch, the rest isn't and needs improvement. Very noisy when staying on the weekend. I did see three security guys trying to control the noise however they cannot be everywhere. Upon checking in, I could not use my $20 coupon as the front desk said because I booked online. It was on their website that I booked so I couldn't see the logic behind that one. For $207 for a one night stay is pretty steep. Upon check out, no one asked how my stay was so that really needs to be improved upon. Customer service. Overall, that is why I am rating it Average.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed overnight at Hotel Casino New Brunswick while visiting the same complex for a concert. The rooms are very spacious, beds are comfy and there are lots of little extras in the room. Keurig coffee machine with a good variety of complimentary coffee, Ipod dock with usb charger. The washroom was really spacious...my only complaint is that the mirror area isn't very well lit. I will definitely use this accomodation again. It was especially perfect for anyone going to a concert in the casino or just wanting to spend a fun night playing the slots. The Moose's Wild Pub did not have enough servers on to handle the amount of people that wanted munchies and a drink after the concert so service was extremely slow but the food was great!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank poohbr_14
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We enjoyed our 3 night visit in November, 2012. I noticed for the first time that the rooms are showing their age. A lamp on one of the night tables had a very loose shade that couldn't be fixed. We stayed at this hotel when it was brand new and noticed quite a change this time. The bedspread and decorative pillows didn't have that "fresh" look and I wondered if they were actually changed between guests. Upon leaving I made the Front Desk aware that our maid was not efficient. Although we left a tip each day, her room cleaning was hit and miss.

The shower is large, but if you're just over 5 feet tall, it's not easy to reach the shower head to adjust and you have to stand under the flow of water to do so.

It was convenient to be able to walk down the hall to the elevators which took us to the second floor where the casino is located. The free parking is a bonus

All in all, yes I would stay at this hotel again but I do hope they try to keep things as nice as they were when it first opened.

Service is friendly at the Front Desk.

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor. It was quiet and just a walk down the hall to the elevators to take us to the second floor where the casino is. Our room faced the parking lot which we liked, as most times we could look out the window and see our vehicle. No noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple