“One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in”

Hotel Casino New Brunswick
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Moncton
Rockville Centre, New York
“One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Stayed here when we were driving up to Halifax. Room was nice with free wifi, a little fridge, good shower water pressure and perhaps the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Casino was nice, small compared to any in AC, Foxwoods or LV. I was called by the concierge about 15 mins after we checked in to see if there was anything we needed. Free parking

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Whitby,Ontario
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Finally had an opportunity to visit Moncton's Hotel Casino and was extreme pleased. Late arrival
Had us arriving after midnight and the reception was extremely warm and friendly. Upgraded to top floorremium suite and certainly it was a welcome surprise. We stayed 2 nights and the suite was large and well appointed. Very relaxed stay and enjoyed the food and entertainment at the casino.
Certainly we will be returning next month.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Antigonish, Canada
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We were driving past Moncton from Fredericton on vacation and thought we would stop and check out the buffet at the Casino for supper. It was our first time there and we were lucky to stumble in on Monday night and got the 6.99 meal deal for those who have the Casino's reward card (which can be picked up at the front desk).
It was getting late, so we decided to check to see what kind of a deal we could get at the hotel for the night. We were able to snag a government rate of ninety nine dollars for the night. That was good news, we could settle in there without having to look farther.
The hotel looks quite new. Liked the decorations and pictures in the lobby. Staff at the front desk were helpful and competent. We got a room on the third floor. Hallways were impressive. Very high ceilings and nicely decorated. Our room was large clean and airy feeling with the same high ceiling. Comfy bed and linens. Modern, sleek furnishing. The keurig coffee machine with free coffee tea and milk and cream in the fridge was a nice touch. Large bathroom and modern shower area, but no tub in our room. We spent a quiet night and I called down to request a later checkout, which was extended to twelve while my husband took a bike ride around the area. The pool and the fitness area looked good, but we did not use them. The spa is not open on Tuesdays, so i did not get the chance to check that out.
Check out was fast and staff at the desk helpful in showing us directions around the city.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AntigonishBarb
Musgravetown
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Overnight at this hotel on our way home from USA. The rooms are lovely, but we had
an unpleasant experience. We ate at the pub located in the casino. Had a couple of drinks at
the bar while waiting for table signed our bar tab of a drink each to room. Continue to our
table had supper signed bill left tip and bill on table. 1 a.m. two security staff show up at our room claiming that we left the pub without paying our bill (which was charged to our room). Not a nice experience.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Youngone_12
Sherbrooke, Canada
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This room was booked by the people hosting me. Therefore, I had no choice in the matter. Once checked in, boy was I GLAD they choose this property! The room was big airy and nice. It did lack in decorative touches but still was very comfortable. I ordered room service, the attended was maybe a bit too friendly, but then again this is the Maritimes. The best part of this hotel is definitely THE BED! It was so amazing that I feel asleep just laying on it. I will inquire about where I can get this bed when I'm due for a change. The casino is nice, small but nice.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the street for less noise! Corner room are quite big!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Of all the hotels I have stayed at this hotel has the most comfortable beds. The bed sheets were very good, they looked and felt very clean. It was the best hotel bed I have ever slept in. Additionally, this is the first hotel I have stayed at that had great pillows. My best night sleep at a hotel.

The gym was good for a hotel. They have multiple TV's, and good cardio equipment. I think it would be nice if they had a bow-flex or other type of all in one system in addition to the free weights.

Bathroom was clean but for a brand new building, I was a little surprised of the quality of the vanity. It is pressed wood and the decorative strips were peeling odd and one had fallen off. The calking in the shower needed to be redone. Overall though it was a good bathroom.

The pool area was very clean but it is chlorine. It is right beside a nice spa (did not use), I thought it would be a mineral/salt water pool. I was a little disappointed in this.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted a weekend away and decided to go to Moncton. We stayed one night at the casino hotel. First things first the front desk staff are very friendly and informative.The lobby is bright and very clean. Our room was beautiful!! Very comfortable bed and very clean!! I loved the huge shower but was a little disappointed we did not have a bathtub in our suit we paid $220 for one night. We went down to the "pub" in the casino section. It was very modern and nice but they need to make up there minds if its a pub or just a restaurant...We got seated and our server was a 10 star WEIRDO!! She kept saying thank you like 6 times in one sentence and talking in weird accents every time she came to our table. We ordered some whiskey sours and nachos to start off. The nachos were really good! They came served in a pub style red basket and weren't fancy but super tasty. Our food came on fancy plates and looked like something out of a very fancy restaurant. My boyfriend ordered the ribs and I ordered a tenderloin steak. My boyfriend said the ribs were so so. My steak was DISGUSTING! I am not a very picky eater but wow...I know tenderloin has more fat then most steak but eww....this was like 90% fat...maybe 4 bites of meat off it. I told the weirdo server and she offered me a strip loin instead. I accepted and waited 15 minutes for my med-rare stake while my boyfriends food got cold as we waited. The strip lion was just as bad...didn't have much fat but was cooked as a rare. I took a few bites and my stomach started twisting. I set my fork and knife down right away and she asked how it was. I told her it wasn't very good at all. She took it away apologizing in a strange accent. I had an upset stomach for the rest of the evening. The casino was very nice and clean and we had a ton of fun despite my upset tummy. The staff in the casino were very good to us (first time ever at a casino) they made us feel very comfortable. I would for sure go back for the hotel and casino but would go for a drive for some different food.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple