“Always Amazing”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Best quality consistent sushi I have had in Canada. Been visiting The Pink since they opened and have only had the most exemplary service and the food, well it’s to die for! Ample portions. I often ask the Chef to ‘surprise me’.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 8, 2019

We stopped in here for lunch on our visit to Moncton. Service was very prompt and friendly and they had a great menu selection. The sushi was fresh, and tasted great. Prices were average. It is in a great location right along Main St, and close to many of the hotels. We would definitely return again. I recommend the some the sushi dishes that have Pink in their name, as they are a chef selection.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 2, 2019

This has become our new favourite Asian restaurant. The small intimate dining area is beautifully decorated with masses of faux cherry blossoms in the corners of the room attached to birch to create a garden feel. The music was soothing and the volume perfect to encourage diners keep their voices low. The food was really wonderful, flavours were beautifully balanced and the textures were perfect, the tempura was light and crisp and it was all presented like art by a waitress who was attentive and sweet but unobtrusive. The dishes were delicate and beautiful. We entered through what is abviously a very nice screened in summer dining area and we are looking forward to try that out.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

12 piece lunch sushi platter: smallest pieces of sushi I've ever had. Quality was good.
Kinda cute but I'm still kinda hungry.

I like the decor inside with the pink cherry blossom trees. But so cold in the restaurant.

Was hard to get the waiter's attention. 2 more pieces of sushi please? Once again, so small for 5.50$ I'm so hungry.

The little sesame dressing salad (slightly spoiled iceberg lettuce, nothing else) and miso soup were unimpressive. We ordered a pot of jasmine tea. It was small and tepid.

I'd give them 3 stars and that would be fair. But with all the sushi competition out there in Moncton, not everyone deserves 'average'. Pink Sushi are not even trying to earn it. Go somewhere else.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019

We keep returning for the Sushi experience. There is a great variety of Japanese food always delicious and always well presented. It is intimate (not big) and lots of people call for takeout. I love going with a group and ordering the boats or large groupings that we all can share. The price is right for quality foods.

Date of visit: August 2018