“Very Good”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

The sushi selection and presentation was very good. Our meal was excellent. Ambience could be improved.

1  Thank Paul L

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Get take out a few times a month with work colleagues, great variety, good prices, awesome taste. The only downside is the lack of available parking close by, but this won't stop me from going again.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed February 4, 2014

What's NOT to like! The atmosphere, the service, the location and of course, the FOOD! If I go to Moncton without going to Pink Sushi, it's like I never went to Moncton. Tried it also with some of my friends accustomed in Sushi restaurants and they were very satisfied also. It IS definitely one of my favorites!

2  Thank lnado
Reviewed January 14, 2014

To start, this is the first review that I have EVER written. I will keep it short as I hate reading long reviews. Ordered two lunches. We ordered the Matsu Sushi - 10 pcs assorted sushi & 6 pcs maki along with an extra Yam roll (thank God we ordered this) When ordered I was told it would take 15 minutes. Arrived there 20 minutes later, parked on main, quickly ran in. The Yam was done, but apparently while making my order a larger order came in (mine was 40 the other was 100, I saw it on the counter beside mine) so they stopped mine and started the more expensive order. I stood at the door inside Pink sushi for 25 minutes, on top of the already 20 minutes waiting for him to finish the larger order before mine. No one was waiting there for the larger order as I was. She had no problem taking my payment upon arrival though. Once out in the car, checked the order as you ALWAYS have to do with Pink Sushi, and my 10 pieces of sushi were assorted, so I got four salmon, one white fish, two shrimp, one white fish, an egg one and a little itty bitty avocado one. (smallest sushi I have ever seen) the Maki (rolls) there was six in the order, they were simply all the same thing and they were just a plain old California roll with brown avocado. Horrible value. Service awful, and when they don't want to answer your question they imply that they cannot understand what you are saying. So frustrating.

3  Thank J T
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I picked up some takeout from Pink Sushi on my last trip to Moncton. The restaurant is not very visually appealing from the outside - however do not let that stop you from eating here.

The inside of the restaurant had the usual sushi place look, but it was also very clean. The girl who took my order was very friendly.

My takeout was made to order, the food vast very colourful and inviting. The portions were generous and I had way to much food. (the price was a bit on the higher end but worth it)

I ordered my food during a slow time in the day (4pm) so I cannot give a fair rating for atmosphere, however I would highly recommend this restaurant when in Moncton, it is by far one of the best places to eat in the city.

1  Thank cuddlypolarbear