Review Highlights
Challenging and interesting

We had an excellent few hours. Zip lines are interesting. The guides were very helpful and prompt... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2018
vaishalisid
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Had a great time swinging from the trees!

Reviewed August 18, 2018
NathMG
Dartmouth, Canada
via mobile

All reviews afraid of heights upper body strength zip lining wearing gloves a lot of fun great workout decent shape obstacle course great safety safety conscience sign waivers adrenalin junkies sense of accomplishment great activity huge difference great afternoon small group
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It took some extensive planning on our part to make this trip of the summer happen for our son. He had been waiting all summer and it was after Labour Day before we could make this happen for him. We checked the attraction website several times all indicating it was open until 6. When we arrived at 3:45 we were told sorry the last bunch for the day had left and that would be it. Our son was devastated and a very hard to come by family day together shot. Thanks for that and all of the compassion shown to our situation too. If you must go, call them talk to some real person, don't go by what they have online.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Took two teens girls. They had a great experience. The guides were all friendly and helpful. Challenging and fun time in Moncton!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We arrived 15 minutes early as per the email, there is a trailer where you sign waivers and get fitted for gear.
We knocked on the door only to have a very rude man start screaming at us, telling us we were disrupting his day and if we didn’t sit down and be quiet he would not allow us to participate in the course we had already pre-paid for.
I tried to explain that we were just confused as to what to do, we travelled 2 1/2 hours from Halifax and we weren’t aware of the protocol.
He proceeded to continue yelling at us, slammed the door in our face and then came out 15 minutes later like nothing happened. I spent 160$ to be disrespected the second I walked onto the course. There were 3 first timers with me and they were absolutely horrified by the service.
I would not recommend this to anyone ever again.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Was an excellent challenge and adventure for our school group. The kids loved it and the guides couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. Thank you!!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Came to Moncton August/sept 2018 and wanted to take my son (15) and his best friend on a “cool” adventure. I heard about treego a few years ago so we decided to give it a shot.
What an amazing amazing adventure.
Did I mention it was amazing! We had smiles for miles! The staff is incredibly informative and kind.
I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent few hours. Zip lines are interesting. The guides were very helpful and prompt to assist.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Was a great outing - had a blast with my two boys (10 and 14)....loads of challenges to keep it interesting and tons of fun (plus it provides for a great workout). Loved our afternoon up in the trees !!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Very poor customer service. Guide was unsure of information on website and prices. Guide was unfriendly and didn’t give any indication that he liked his job or people.

Too many instructions. An overload of information that was overwhelming and too much to remember. Watched an information video and then 15 more minutes of instructions at the course.

Website says course begins at 2 pm and to be 15 minutes early to sign waiver. They did not let anyone sign the waiver until 2 pm and did not begin walking to the trail till 2:30 pm. The first person got on the course at 2:53 pm.

Staff seemed very disorganized. Something we were all excited about doing was not nearly as fun as expected. Staff did not make this an enjoyable experience.

We would not recommend TreeGO and will not be back.

We do love zip lining though.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Fun and challenging way to spend the afternoon. Brought my teenage son and we did 3 courses together, and I sent him off to do the 4th on his own as I was tired after crossing obstacles and climbing trees for 2 hours. Gloves would have been a good thing to have. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We had done ziplining parks before so we were quite comfortable with the equipment already. I recommend reservations as they were quite busy. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

The 4 different sections are not easy in the recent heat but still quite fun. Staff are great and helpful. I recommend wearing gloves and bring lots of water in a bottle that can be clipped to your harness. They will provide a carabiner to attach it to.

Not for the feint of heart but quite a feeling of accomplishment when you finish.