“I lost weight”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“I lost weight”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Showed up at Treego on time but they had lost our reservation. We were the last group of the day but they were more than willing to let us participate. The training was short but the equipment is not that hard to use. Gloves not required but very handy. We ran the course and the guides acted like it didn't bother them at all that they had to stay. (but I know they were planning on going home.) Our only problem was the mosquitoes! One of our group thought they had hives in the morning! Insect spray didn't even slow them down. I wish I had known that we couldn't bring a camera. Had a great time, and would go again.

Visited August 2013

Belle River, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very difficult to find”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Poor signage makes it very difficult to find. Even once we finally found the parking lot we had no idea where to go. Kids (9 & 11) had a great time but safety was a concern. We had to trust that they were securing themselves in properly at each changeover. No staff are there to assist, they just teach you safety at the beginning of course.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Faith N
Moncton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“TreeGo”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I wanted to prove I could do it and it was scary but quite a thrill, I'm glad I did it. The zip lining was so scarry but absolutely fantastic, I loved it.
Not for the faint at heart.

Moncton, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Spiderman meets Navy Seals!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

An afternoon of thrills, chills and and more thrills! And a heck of a workout. We (my family and I) have done other zip lines and canopy rides, around the world, and this is better than most! Within 5 minutes, you forget that you are in a park in the middle of a small city. The course becomes progressively more challenging and it is easy enough to quit if you "chicken out". Well worth the price. Safety is a primary concern and the the organization is very professional. I live in Greater Moncton and have done this activity three times, once with family, once with a group of teens and once with a group of co-workers. It has not lost it's appeal and I would go again in a flash.

2 Thank migresch
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great exercise”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went with 5 friends that drove from Alberta so to strech their legs I thought it would be a good idea, my family already did it perfect activity for teenage birthday so teenager loves it and my friends from Alberta totally enjoy it. The price $25 per person for 3-4hours of fun and you can take longer or short time. Safety was very big and the staffs were great. I am afraid of height and still love it. Awesome thing to do.

1 Thank Francine B