“Great time and great value”
Review of TreeGO - Moncton

TreeGO - Moncton
Ranked #10 of 58 things to do in Moncton
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I went to treego recently and had a great time! I was a bit skeptical after reading reviews about staff but I have to disagree after experiencing it myself... They were all friendly and helpful and willing to answer questions when asked... Treego Moncton is a pretty busy place, I went on a Saturday and there was a bit of build up on some of the levels but that didn't really concern me and my friends we all had a great day!

1  Thank Ben_batt17
"huge difference"
"fun afternoon"
"small group"

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We did this obstacle course on a weekday afternoon and had no wait times at all. Was way harder physically than I thought it would be, but certainly doable and a good 'face your fear' activity. Felt very safe the whole time, and you could move at your own pace. Staff was efficient but a little stoic and didn't seem to be having fun. Two teens and this forty-something mom are proud to have conquered the beast- we completed all 4 courses!! Yeah!! Boy will my arms be aching tomorrow!
A must-do on a nice day Moncton.

1  Thank VirginianCanuck
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Although I was very excited to go to treego with my family for the day and have some much anticipated fun I had some questions to ask the people who were working there. So I called with my inquiries, and I talked to a woman who claimed to be an owner. She was unable to answer my question completely as to whether or not a family member of the age 10 and 12 could join the older members of the family in the activities. Then there was laughter on my end of the phone conversation and she was nosey enough to ask who was laughing, I of course told her it was none of her business, because frankly, it wasn't. She then continued to tell me that calling Treego was none of my business and told me not to call back again.
My experience didn't go as far as actually making it to Treego and doing their activities, but My experience just calling them makes me not want to bring my money and my family there to support there terribly run business

8  Thank coadi911
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Ever want to feel like Tarzan! Well here's your chance. Well thats just one aspect. If you always wanted to challenge your body this is it! Well worth it! Bring a group and see who's chicken!

2  Thank Nicolhac