“Great fun and a real workout”
Review of TreeGO - Moncton

TreeGO - Moncton
Ranked #10 of 57 things to do in Moncton
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We did this obstacle course on a weekday afternoon and had no wait times at all. Was way harder physically than I thought it would be, but certainly doable and a good 'face your fear' activity. Felt very safe the whole time, and you could move at your own pace. Staff was efficient but a little stoic and didn't seem to be having fun. Two teens and this forty-something mom are proud to have conquered the beast- we completed all 4 courses!! Yeah!! Boy will my arms be aching tomorrow!
A must-do on a nice day Moncton.

1  Thank VirginianCanuck

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Although I was very excited to go to treego with my family for the day and have some much anticipated fun I had some questions to ask the people who were working there. So I called with my inquiries, and I talked to a woman who claimed to be an owner. She was unable to answer my question completely as to whether or not a family member of the age 10 and 12 could join the older members of the family in the activities. Then there was laughter on my end of the phone conversation and she was nosey enough to ask who was laughing, I of course told her it was none of her business, because frankly, it wasn't. She then continued to tell me that calling Treego was none of my business and told me not to call back again.
My experience didn't go as far as actually making it to Treego and doing their activities, but My experience just calling them makes me not want to bring my money and my family there to support there terribly run business

8  Thank coadi911
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Ever want to feel like Tarzan! Well here's your chance. Well thats just one aspect. If you always wanted to challenge your body this is it! Well worth it! Bring a group and see who's chicken!

2  Thank Nicolhac
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

This was by far the coolest afternoon I've ever had! The trainers were hysterical and the variety of obstacles were amazing. It really is a once in a life time opportunity!

3  Thank DionneA
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The sheer volume of water the comes in during the first hour is mind boggling! So cool to watch the river reverse direction and flow upstream! Bore park on east Mai. Street Moncton is a great place to relax and watch it roll in like liquid chocolate!

1  Thank Redserge479