“fun !”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fun !”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

It;s fun for adult or kids .. you don't have to finish it if you can handle it .. but it's a real fun challenge .. I really enjoyed it with friends and family .. I will go back !

Visited July 2012
1 Thank sheba9

New Brunswick
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“a fun afternoon with teens”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our family had a lot of fun with this course .We arrived at 2:45 and ended the last course around 5:00 . My tenage boys had no difficulty completing the course .I was starting to run out of steam on the last (and most challenging) course.I would not recommend this course for anyone suffering from vertigo but for everyone else it is amazing to be running around in the treetops .

Visited September 2012
1 Thank chrisetmike
Kensington, PE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worst Customer Service”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The course itself is great but it is very poorly managed. The wait time to get from one level two another took up to an hour and almost ruined the experience. Treego is lucky to have anyone make it on to the obstacle course and not run the other way when they incounter their unfriendly, unhelpful staff. When I called to book for our group to go I felt like a bother and was a little put off but I thought perhaps they were preoccupied. When i got to Treego I realized that it wasn't just a bad day when I called previously. The staff are very unfriendly and very unprofessional. We had booked for a group of fifteen and they had given out all of the harnesses and we had to wait for them to be passed back in. You are suppose to get a discount for a large number of people and we weren't given the discount. Please put some money and time into training your staff. They are what makes your business! They tell you it will take three hours to complete the course but they do not include your wait times to get on the stations so it actually takes much longer.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank TouringGirl555
Saint John
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent family adventure”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Our family of four decided to check this out. Had heard great things. We were not disappointed. Fun, scary, challenging and a good workout to boot. Some courses are harder than others. The last one we did was long and difficult. We were too late in the day to do the last and most difficult course. Would go again. Favourite line from guide: "there is always at least one person who pees their pants every day."

3 Thank pfppaul
Halifax, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Challenging and fun!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Went over the weekend with 6 others. This was my second visit here. $35 for 3 to 4 hours of laughs and fun.
This is best described as an obstacle course in the trees. A lot of climbing ladders and maneuvering across logs and wires up in the trees.
The course gets more challenging as you go. The first two are fairly easy, the 3rd is challenging and the 4th is rough for those who aren't really fit (like me). Nonetheless I enjoy it every time I go! Prepare to be twisted and pulled in different directions!

1 Thank Mandyparsons