All reviewsliquor storelaundry facilitiesa great place to stayking bedmini fridgecoffee makerstayed one nightmain streetfull kitchenkitchenettetoastersinkdryer
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My family (wife, 10 month old, parents and brother) made the long journey from Toronto to the east coast last week and made Moncton our first stop. After what seemed like an eternity on the road (anyone with a 10 month old on such long trips would attest to this), it was very comforting to see this motel. We took a gamble on this hotel based strictly on reviews, and we were not disappointed.

The motel is situated in a convenient spot and reduced our travel time within Moncton greatly. The city’s big draws are within a 10-25 minute drive of the motel. And having the downtown core nearby also provided for a short stroll to some of the great restaurants the city had to offer.
But what impressed my family and I the most was the homely feel that this motel and its staff exude. The manager, Jude, really went out of his way to ensure we felt at home. We were there on a busy weekend and Jude’s warm hospitality was consistent throughout. My wife, son and I stayed in the family suite. The suite was spacious and clean. We’re quite picky about washrooms and weren’t disappointed by Midtown.

The motel’s bar was a great addition to the experience. Nothing like a strong drink at night during such a long adventure.

Overall, we had a great experience over our two nights there. We’ll gladly recommend to friends and family.

1  Thank highheatRagz
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My senior mother and I stayed two nights last week on vacation. The office manager was wonderful and helped with the luggage. The location was very convenient - 1 block away from a pleasant restaurant and short walk to many other restaurants and shopping. My big complaint is that the room appeared and smelled dirty. The carpet had stains and obviously hadn't been shampooed in ages. A thorough cleaning of the room would have dramatically changed our experience. Comfortable beds and good shower.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs, request a room on the first floor.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We found this Motel on line. I was traveling with my husband and we were very happy with the place. We stayed at the suite, which was very clean. kitchen with some dishes, fridge, microwave, coffee maker. Dinner, desk, the bed was comfortable. We had everything you need to keep you comfortable for your stay, employees were very friendly, and accommodating. All in a great place to stay, that’s my location of choice for any future stays in or near the Moncton area. Location was in walking distance from downtown, shopping and restaurants. The rates are great as well; I highly recommend Midtown Motel & Suites to anyone staying in the Moncton area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This motel was very spacious and clean and for the price less than $100 per night, it was a steal. We stayed in a queen room and the beds were extremely comfortable. It had a fridge and microwave. It is centrally located close to downtown Moncton. The staff were friendly.Would definitely stay again.

1  Thank tracey m
Reviewed August 15, 2013

From the states traveling with family from PEI to Quebec City. Cleared out of PEI a day early to avoid pulling down tent in rain, needed a place to stay in Moncton. Normally would have just stayed in 3 star chain on highway, but the ratings on trip advisor convinced me that I could safely spend a bit less and still get what I needed (clean, safe comfortable room). Wouldn't have taken the chance without TA, but glad I did. Hotel was clean and comfortable as advertised, and the owner was a great guy who spent time talking to me about options in the area for the family. Instead of a sterile experience on the highway, I got to see a bit of downtown Moncton (delightfully eclectic), and had an enjoyable encounter with a hardworking entrepreneur running a motel. More than worth 89$ a night.