Midtown Motel & Suites
$92
FourPoints.com
$116
  • Pool
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$90
$76
$98
  • Pool
$76
Comfort Inn East(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$95
$91
Agoda.com
$83
$148
$127
Travelocity
Quality Inn - Moncton(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$77
$74
Agoda.com
All reviewsrelaxing stayliquor storeshort walkspacious roomtwo queen bedsmini fridgecoffee makermain streetstayed one nighttoastersinkstovedryerlaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2013

In January I had to go to Moncton just for one night to take a test. Midtown Motel & Suites was just perfect. I arrived by bus and it took me less than 5 minutes to walk to it. The room was huge and very clean, and the staff was very nice. It is not a fancy place, but comfortable and I would definitely stay there again, even if my next trip was a little longer. Their location is really good. There is a nice local breakfast place just around the corner from there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 123gl0betr0tter
sam n, General Manager at Midtown Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your review on our place. We were glad to know that we could be the place you needed in that moment. Our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

We certainly look forward to seeing you again when you return to Moncton.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I cannot say enough nice things about this place. The rooms are spacious, clean and the hotel grounds are well maintained. It has everything you need plus a very comfortable night of sleep. The most memorable part of our stay was the amazing staff who are beyond friendly and accommodating. Jude is THE BEST host and he will go out of his way to make sure you have a pleasant and enjoyable stay. We happen to come upon this place during the recent snow storm and and I'm very happy that we did because they definitely took away from the stress of that day. Surprisingly, they also had the best coffee I've had in a while. This is a wonderful hotel and the warm and cordial staff are the cherry on top. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your review on our place and your encouraging words for it. This is our aim. Our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

We certainly look forward to seeing you again in your next trip to Moncton.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I found this little Diamond in the Ruff Beauty while scanning online for a motel in Moncton.......It looked lovely online, prices were amazing and it was downtown, so I thought I would give it a try...I was extremely please with this Gorgeous Little Motel......Jude the own was a very pleasant man who was very helpful and a wonderful host, with a smile all the while....Due to a mix up with the snow removal the day I arrived, I was put in a different room than the one originally booked for me, however it did have the king bed that I was looking for......Plus the room we ended up with was actually a beautiful suite with a whirlpool........The rooms were clean, cozy and welcoming....Exactly what I was hoping for!!!It was simply a magical weekend.....I would definately recommend this MidTown Motel to everybody, and will stay here again if ever in Moncton again......Thank You So Much Jude, Keep up the great job you are doing with the place..

Room Tip: Room 101 has a whirlpool and it fits two perfectly.......
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear customer,

Thank you heartily for your review on our place. We were quite happy to read that you considered you had a "magical weekend". This is our aim and our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My family and I stayed in this motel during the Christmas and New Year's weeks, we really liked the place and the room were more comfortable, clean and very spacious. Especially, the mattresses were very comfortable. Also, we felt that the environment is very homely and the employees were friendly and helpful. The location is wonderful, and it is in walking distance for most of the stores. They have laundry facilities, gym and bar. This is the perfect place for families, and I would highly recommend this place because it is affordable and clean place. If I get a chance to visit Moncton, that is my place for stay!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your review on our place. We are happy to know that you felt comfortable, which is precisely our aim. Our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at Midtown Motel cotuple of weeks ago with my family. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable mattress. It is located very close to downtown. Value for your money!! I would highly recommend to family.
Over all experience was great!! and we will there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear customer,

We highly appreciate your comment on our place, and thank you heartily for it. Our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.