Midtown Motel & Suites
$114
$105
$105
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$121
  • Pool
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$97
$91
$123
Auberge Wild Rose Inn(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$95
$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$121
  • Breakfast included
$78
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$90
$88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

All reviewsliquor storespacious roomtwo queen bedsmini fridgecoffee makermain streetstayed one nighttoastersinkstovedryerlaundry
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I found this little Diamond in the Ruff Beauty while scanning online for a motel in Moncton.......It looked lovely online, prices were amazing and it was downtown, so I thought I would give it a try...I was extremely please with this Gorgeous Little Motel......Jude the own was a very pleasant man who was very helpful and a wonderful host, with a smile all the while....Due to a mix up with the snow removal the day I arrived, I was put in a different room than the one originally booked for me, however it did have the king bed that I was looking for......Plus the room we ended up with was actually a beautiful suite with a whirlpool........The rooms were clean, cozy and welcoming....Exactly what I was hoping for!!!It was simply a magical weekend.....I would definately recommend this MidTown Motel to everybody, and will stay here again if ever in Moncton again......Thank You So Much Jude, Keep up the great job you are doing with the place..

Room Tip: Room 101 has a whirlpool and it fits two perfectly.......
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
sam n, General Manager at Midtown Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear customer,

Thank you heartily for your review on our place. We were quite happy to read that you considered you had a "magical weekend". This is our aim and our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My family and I stayed in this motel during the Christmas and New Year's weeks, we really liked the place and the room were more comfortable, clean and very spacious. Especially, the mattresses were very comfortable. Also, we felt that the environment is very homely and the employees were friendly and helpful. The location is wonderful, and it is in walking distance for most of the stores. They have laundry facilities, gym and bar. This is the perfect place for families, and I would highly recommend this place because it is affordable and clean place. If I get a chance to visit Moncton, that is my place for stay!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your review on our place. We are happy to know that you felt comfortable, which is precisely our aim. Our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at Midtown Motel cotuple of weeks ago with my family. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable mattress. It is located very close to downtown. Value for your money!! I would highly recommend to family.
Over all experience was great!! and we will there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear customer,

We highly appreciate your comment on our place, and thank you heartily for it. Our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went to Midtown Motel this December and it's a great place to spend with your family. It is very accessible as it is located a very close to downtown. The service is great and the people are friendly. The place was very clean and the rooms were at a very affordable price. If I'm ever in Moncton again, I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your review on our place. It is the commitment of our staff to offer the guests everything possible to accommodate their needs in a warm, friendly environment.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed at the Mid-Town Motel & Suites for a couple days before Christmas on business. I found "Jude" (the Manager) to be extremely pleasant and personable. He genuinely cared about the service he was providing during my stay. I was impressed with the quality of the room and its amenities. I look forward to my next stay at Mid-Town which I expect over the next few months. I HIGHLY recommend your next stay in Moncton to be at Mid-Town. Call Jude at 506-388-5000 and he'll take care of you!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your review on our place. I can assure you that our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.