$152
$109
$97
  • Breakfast included
$122
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
$137
$129
  • Breakfast included
$114
Hotels.com
All reviewsliquor storelaundry facilitiesa great place to stayking bedmini fridgecoffee makerstayed one nightfull kitchenmain streetkitchenettetoastersinkdryer
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This motel was ok. Clean but room was looking a little bit unfinished and there was no fan in the bathroom. The humidity made the roof paint to start pealing and there were small patch of mold on it. Nothing to want to change of motel for the night but it should be fixed! There was a coffee machine, fridge, dishes and sink to wash it, microwave available in the room so it can be nice for long stay. Located near the downtown Moncton but there was almost nothing there since a lot of buildings are to lease and empty.. No breakfast served, so overall it was okay for a one night stay on the road to somewhere else but we would not have stay there for many nights in a row.
Need to pay an extra 10$ for a third person in the double bed room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I've never had such a horrible experience with a hostel/motel/hotel before. It started out mediocre when I called to make a reservation and never receiving an email confirmation. Since I had my doubts, I called a few days in advance to confirm and everything seemed fine. Then it all went straight down the toilet. I was never asked about my expected check in time nor was I told about their company policy about closing their services at 10pm so I can't check in after 10pm. I would have never booked with them if there website stated such a policy. Then I was told I would never get a room there because the credit card I gave them was rejected once and if it was rejected even just once I was blacklisted but then oddly enough the guy I was talking to said he tried three times to charge my card - what happened to only once? Yet another one of these made up policies. I was using my credit card all day long with no problems too and I'm glad my credit card company did not let them make unilateral unapproved charges. Oh and he let slip that all the rooms are sold out, so he just gave my room to someone else. My guess is he's thinking he can make double money by charging my card as if I was a no show plus money from the person who got my room. Their website says friendly, professional and sincere. They are none of these.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank jenmito
sam n, Front Office Manager at Midtown Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

We have read your review on Trip Advisor. We must explain again that it is our policy not to rent to any customer whose credit card is declined as shown in the register. However, we did not rent your room that evening to anyone because we respect the right of a customer who has booked his or her room. Even if we close the reception office at 10 p.m., we are always here and, in this case, we wait for any customer who may arrive late. There is a buzzer at the entrance and a personnel who can attend anyone after 10 p.m.
You called us at midnight to let us know you were coming late, and then you were informed that your credit card had been declined. This is why we cancelled your reservation, although, as mentioned before, your room was the only one left empty until the morning.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

A nice hotel. The manager offered us a king-size upgrade when we checked in, but I said no, so he gave it to us anyway. The room was a suite, but lacked a smoke detector. Was that because it was a non-smoking room? Also, the mattress tilted downwards at the headboard. It didn't bother me though as I simply put my head at the other end. It actually worked out better for my medical condition to sleep on an angle. Very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
sam n, Front Office Manager at Midtown Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Thank you for posting your review. We're always looking forward to satisfying our customers and we work hard for it. We hope you'll stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We were there on 23/8. The rooms were on the ground floor. On entry, they smelled fresh. The housekeeping did a good job. The king size bed was well made with ironed white bed sheet. According to the owner, the mattress was newly installed. However I found it a bit too soft. The room was adequately equipped with all necessities for a self contained kitchennet. Soundproofing was average. We could hear people moving around on the upper floor and also traffic passing thru at mid-night. On the whole, I reckon the services received were value for money.

Room Tip: If there is no heavy carry-on, should try rooms on the upper floor to avoid nuisance caused by movements on the higher floor as there are only two storeys.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your review about our place. We are happy it was satisfying for you. This is what we always look for. We hope you stay here again soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My buddy and I were tired and dirty from too much camping, so we decided to treat ourselves to a night in a hotel - and we're so glad we did. Subhash and his wife were just lovely, great to chat to and full of good local advice. The room was big and clean, there was laundry on-site and the beds were so comfortable we slept past our morning alarm! If ever either of us in Moncton again, we know where to stay.
Thanks guys.
Katy (from Toronto)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
sam n, Front Office Manager at Midtown Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Dear customer,
Thank you very much for the nice review about your experience in our motel! It is precisely our goal to achieve total satisfaction of our customers. We only hope to see you back with us at anytime.