$151
$91
$117
$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$95
Orbitz.com
$129
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsliquor storelaundry facilitiesa great place to stayking bedmini fridgecoffee makerstayed one nightfull kitchenmain streetkitchenettetoastersinkdryer
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We stayed there for 2 night
We had a microwave, a fridge, cable,Internet etc. (Everything you really need for a night). Good Parking space
Overall I was pleased with my stay. It's like a hotel, but it was above avg for a motel!
Most important thing Hospitality which is remarkable. I woluld love to stay again & again.

Mukesh Aswal

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Mukesh06
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Stayed for couple of days n our experience was good. Got whatever we requested from the owners during our stay. Room was neat n clean. Didnt explored nearby places much but location of motel is very good. Needed peaceful atmosphere which we could manage here...

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank T L
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I needed a place to stay on a visit to Moncton in January. I was persuaded to try the Midtown largely because of its positive reviews. Something is very wrong. This is an older two-story, drive-up motel with rooms no different than countless similar properties across North America. It just isn't a "boutique" hotel, nor is it incredibly clean. I did my best to justify an "average" rating, but it's simply not up to that standard. Yes, there had clearly been a recent remodelling effort to add a sink, counter, mini fridge and limited set of utensils. However, that didn't offset the lengthy list of deficiencies -- basics that one would expect in an "excellent" property: a small, old-style TV with partialy-functioning remote, no hair dryer, no pen or writing paper, no guest directory, no in-room coffee packets, no ice bucket, no bathroom vent, dim lighting, squeaky and uneven floors, low-quality pillows, a weak and sporadic wi-fi connection, exposed water and drain pipes from the room above (complete with the regular sound of rushing water), strange loud pops from from the baseboard heaters, walls in need of a proper paint job and a badly worn blanket -- to identify the issues that I can now recall. The owner seemed OK, but I was put off by his request for a $200 VISA "pre-authorization". In short, I was certainly disappointed and I left questioning the veracity of many of the reviews, and promising to find something better my next time in Moncton.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Sheldrake
sam n, Guest Relations Manager at Midtown Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

This isn't an easy review to answer, for we've never spoken wrongly about our guests. Our intention is to keep this exchange as kindly as possible.

First of all, yes, our motel is rather small, but you mention that it's not different from countless similar properties across North America, as if this were a point for complaining. If we are similar than other properties, is that really wrong...?

We offer everything that a small motel can offer its customers, according to our motel's characteristics. We are not a boutique hotel. Big hotels have modern, flat TVs, writing paper and pens, guest directories, in-room coffee packets.... We do not provide these items in the rooms, we give them by request. Although we have complimentary coffee on the front desk, as well as postal stamps, envelopes, pens, writing paper, and hair dryer, and we have a phone directory in every room (yellow pages). As I remember, you asked me for pen and paper, and I gave them to you.

In relation to the pillows, we do not put our best, fancy beddings in our smoking rooms. Likewise, we've never received any complaints about the floors before; we cannot understand your description of "squeaky and uneven floors". Moreover, our internet connection is 'fiber optic', which is the top quality connection system in existence in the world right now. We also have hard-wire connection in every room, as well as USB cord provided by request.

Because of the aforementioned, we have received many excellent reviews which, incidentally, are a hundred percent true; their veracity isn't something to doubt. We resent the allegation that the reviews posted on TripAdvisor might not be true, as you implied.

In addition, you must know that we take a $ 200.00 dollar security deposit from every customer, as it is mentioned as the motel policy in our website. This amount will be released at the time of checkout.

We assure that we are the best, clean, economic hotel room in town !

We truly hate to write these kinds of response, for our sincere wish is to make our guests happy. Therefore, we are very sorry that we did not satisfy your standards.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We stayed one night and were very happy. The room was great, very clean. It was almost like a older/updated boutique type motel. Don't let the outside door entry change your impression, this is a good place. Great location.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I've been there for three months. Wow it's very clean and the bed are so confortable. I felt like I've been I in a 5 star hotel for 3 months. Price is very very good .

• Stayed: December 2011